Chapter 26

"Ayesha's P.O.V."

The smile on my face was bright as I gazed on my ring. The diamonds sparkled in the light and I was completely fascinated. 

Today was finally the day after five months of waiting that I was officially going to become Mrs. Curry and I was ecstatic.

I was currently in the dressing room with my bridesmaids being pricked and pinned by combs as the stylist did my hair and the girls commented what looked good or not.

After finishing my hair I went for my dress which was hang neatly on the hook. Taking a deep breath I unzipped the bag which held my dress.With Help from my sisters I was dressed and ready.

"It's really happening, I'm getting married." I said to myself 

I was doing this because I love Stephen and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and our kids. 

That's all to it, no biggie.

"Chop, chop time to get down these aisles." I heard my father say from outside the door.

Instead of my father coming in first the door Justice was the first to walk in.

"Oouuu, Just wait til Stephen see's how lovely you look, he's gonna cry so much." She stated plopping herself down on the couch handle."Oh and your mom said ya'll needa hurry up cause her patients running out."

Laughing lightly I nodded as we all exited the room.

"Lets get this show on the road." Justice said.

*******

The door swung open and my grip in the bouquet tightened as my bridesmaids slowly started to descend down the aisles. My father offers me his arms and I lopped mines through his, both of us stepping forward.

My eyes started to water when they came into contact with Stephen's watering eyes. When we finally reached the front my father passes me to Stephen. They both share a hug and my father murmurs something into his ear while Stephen nods. 

Patting him on the pack my father finally steps to the side as I place my hands in Stephens stepping on to the small platform.

"You look amazing, so stunning." Stephen murmurs as he kisses my cheek.

"Save all that for later." The minister said and I couldn't help but blush as a few people laugh.

"Well lets get started."

I stared at Stephen and he mimicked my actions. We were in a trans, both of us staring deeply into each others eyes.

"Okay you two." The minister said snapping us out of our trans to say our vows.

Riley our little ring bearer came forward and me and Stephen take our respective rings.

"Do you Ayesha Alexander take Wardell Stephen Curry as your lawfully wedded husband, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow for as long as you both shall live."  The minister voice echoed throughout the church.

"I do." I said proudly and Stephen squeezes my hand, slipping the ring onto my finger.

  "Do you Wardell Stephen Curry take Ayesha Alexander as your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow for as long as you both shall live."   

"I do." He says back with the same certainty as me. I slipped the ring onto his finger and grinned up at him.

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

We didn't waste no time and immediately complied. Shouts and hollers erupted but one small voice which was heard that didn't sound too pleased with our action. Me and Steph looked at Riley and couldn't help laugh along with everyone else at her scrunched up face.

"Come walk with mommy and daddy down aisles." Steph said and Riley quickly ran up in between us grabbing both of our hands.

***********

Another One😌😌😌😌😍🤗 Hope You Enjoyed

Vote🤗  Comment🤗