Chapter 17- Shocking Suprise...

I woke up in Steph's arms the next morning. He was already awake watching me.

"Good morning." He said then kissed me.

"Morning." I replied back after the kiss, sitting up in the bed. There was a quiet silence, not the awkward one though.

"I'm taking you shopping." Steph stated and I gave him a confused look asking why.

"Cause i can Mrs. Curry." He said getting up from the bed and going to the bathroom.

"Plus I already promised to buy you a new shirt and I'm not thinking about breaking it." He added loud enough so i could hear.

"So what am i gonna wear?" I asked walking into the bathroom and taking a new tooth brush from the cupboard.

"You could wear one of Justice's clothes, she wouldn't mind."

"Yeah, okay." I said walking over to the guest room where Justice's clothes were after brushing my teeth.

I picked out a black skinny jeans and one of her black crop tops that had the middle finger emoji. I went back over to Stephen's room with the clothes and placed them on the bed.

"Hurry up in there." I shouted falling back on the bed.

"I'm done, I'm done." He replied coming out of the bathroom with his towel rapped securely around him.

"Finally! You bathe longer than a girl." I stated getting up from the bed and going into the bathroom, smacking his are on the way in.

I hoped in the tub and washed my skin then fixes my hair in a ponytail before leaving the bathroom. When I walked out Stephen was sitting on the bed with his phone and I shooed him out so I could get ready. After I was done putting on the clothes I went downstairs to find Stephen.

"I'm done." I stated walking up to him.

He pulled me into his chest and gave me a tight squeeze. "You smell like me gun." He said still holding me in his big arms.

"Thanks but squeeze me any tighter and you'll be smelling blood." I said.

"Sorry babe." He replied letting go of me. "Let's get going. We got a lot of shopping to do." He added.

"Told you that you didnt have to do this." I stated going out to the car.

"And I told you I want to." He replied unlocking the door for us to get in.

****

About an hour later we arrived at the mall and I was the first out of the car. I believe some way along he trip I got excited.

"I thought I didnt have to so this." Steph said locking the car door and walking up behind me.

"Yeah... But now I'm all jolly." I said happily.

Steph chuckled lightly then started walking towards the door, me following behind. As we entered I stopped Steph and asked him if we could stop at 'Forever 21' first and 'Victoria Secrets' after and he replied with a fine.

On our way over to 'Forever 21' just as I was about to enter Steph stopped me and I pouted at his action.

"Wardell! Let me get in." I said trying to pass through his hand.

"I have a shocking surprise for you." He stated, shock clear in his voice.

"But i hate surprises and you know that." I whined.

"Just look at you right and stop being a baby." Steph replied.

I huffed and looked over to my right to find Michelle and Justice in a heated make out session and Nicholas and Melody on the right of them doing the same. I literally stood there with my mouth agape because of the shock i was in. Talk about too much P. D. A. I said to myself.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Steph cleared his throat to get their attention.

"Your mouth is still open." Steph whispered to me before they look in our direction and i immediately closed it.

"Well that was embarrassing." I mumbled.

Steph cleared his throat a little louder this time seeing that they still hadn't turn around from the first one and succeeded.

"Hey- uhh, what ate you two doing at the mall?" Asked Nicholas.

"Id ask the same." Steph replied.

"You know just doing a little shopping." This time it was Melody who spoke.

"That didnt look like you guys were doing a little shopping." I muttered to myself earning a laugh from Justice.

"You don't get to laugh." Steph said to her.

'Fine, what's up Ayesha?" Justice asked turning her attention to me.

"How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"About three weeks and a day now." Michelle answered.

"And you two?" I asked pointing at Melody and Nicholas.

"About two weeks now actually." Melody answered.

"And everyone failed to notify us." Steph spoke.

"We didnt see the need to tell anyone yet." Nicholas said.

"What?" I asked bewildered.

"We didnt - " He started again but I cut him off.

"I got it already, I'm just shocked that you guys wouldn't have told us." I stated. "But its cool we get it, Steph I think its time for us to go bout our business." I added pulling him into 'Forever 21'

***

After we were done shopping Steph took us to get something to eat then dropped me home.

"Bye Ishiboo." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"I like the new nickname." I said with a smile.

"Yup and I'm the only one using it. Its one of a kind just like you." He said.

"Awwee." I cooed giving him a peck on the lips before exiting the door.

I walked up to the front door and opened it with my key. When I stepped inside Steph blew his horn signaling that he was leaving and I closed the door.

"Mom, I'm home." I shouted out heading upstairs to my room. "I'm just gonna go to bed early though." I stated.

"Okay hinny. See you in the morning." She shouted back.

I opened my bedroom door closing it behind me, then went straight into my bed not bothering to take of the clothes I have on due to laziness.

____________

'Holy barnacles! Finally another update'

Yes i know its been long but i promised you another update... Soon not so soon as i believe i said in my previous authors note. So finally the war is over and your warrior is finally delivered.

Hope you enjoy the chapter!!!

Chicken Nuggets out! Peacee ✌✌✌

-princess_skittles