Chapter 11 - Party

"Are you still going to the party at Nicholas with your what's his name?" Jessica asked and all the girls turned their attention to me.

"Don't take it as an offense right, but we just don't get why you wouldn't go back to Stephen cause you so want him back." Melody added and Michelle nodded her head in agreement.

"I know right, there's something weird about that kid." Justice said, and I could tell at this point everyone wanted me to get back with Stephen.

"Yes I am going with that kid who's name is Max, I don't care what people say he's a great boyfriend." I stated.

"Not as great as Stephen." Michelle said.

"Then you date him then." I snapped. "But your right he's not as great as Stephen, he's so much better."

"Can we get back to our nails now." I added.

A few minutes later the front door opened revealing all five boys and a little girl that looked like Stephen.

"Hey" we all said in sync as they came over by us.

"Who is this adorable little girl?" Melody asked

"This is my little sister Sydel." Stephen said." Say hi."

"Hi." She said hiding behind Stephen.

"Awwe." Both Lasy and Casy cooed.

"I'm Ayesha, these are my friends Lasy, Casy and Jessica, and my sisters Melody and Michelle." I introduced." And of course you know Justice."

"Why are there so many twins?" She asked peeping from behind Stephen.

"I really don't know." I answered truthfully as she came from behind Stephen and sat by Justice whispering something in her ear.

"No their not together anymore, she dumped him after he kissed Asia." Justice said.

"No way, he didn't !" She exclaimed." He kissed a s-l-u-t" she said spelling out the word slut, which made me laugh uncontrollably.

"Syd-" Stephen began but was cut off by Justice.

"He did that's, why their not together."

"Are you gonna give my big bro a second chance?" She asked looking at me.

"I'm sorry but he doesn't deserve one." I replied.

"But no ones perfect. I think if you give him a second chance he wouldn't mess it up." She said and yet again someone made me question my love for Stephen.

"I think second chances are over rated." I lied.

"I think she's lieing Jus." She said looking at Justice.

"How old are you again?" I asked almost choking on my spit.

" Six." She said with a huge smile on her face.

"I think someone watched a little too much Hannah Montana." I mumbled to myself.

"Sydel let's go, mom's home." I heard Seth shout.

"Coming!" She shouted giving all of us a hug and then running off.

👉Two Hours Later👈

It was already time too get ready for the party, since we were going early to help out with what needed to be done. I put on my purple number one Jersey shirt and a black leggings with my purple Reverse Bordeaux air Jordan retro 7. I curled my hair down and put on my purple matte lipstick. The girls and I decided to meet our dates at the party so we had more time to talk.

"Let's go people, I'm ready to party." Melody shouted, she was always more of a partier than the rest of us. Knowing how to get loose was her specialty.

When we arrived at Nicholas's house we all rushed out of the car and started to help with the snacks. The people started showing up one after the other and soon the house was filled with nearly everyone from our school and a few strange faces. I could already tell this is going to be a pretty amazing party. Snapping me out of my thoughts a hand covered my face and I already new who it was.

"Max."

"Hey baby." He said trailing kisses down my neck.

"Your drunk." I said placing my hand on his chest to hold him back.

"One kiss?" He asked making pouty lips.

"One, but sober up before you drive home tonight." I said and he nodded. I tiptoed and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Do you want something to drink?." He asked and I nodded because the music began to increase.

Nearly and hour past and Max wasn't back with the drink yet, so I began to look for him myself but I couldn't find him no where in the house.

"Ayesha have you seen Asia?" Stephen asked standing in front of me.

"No, now if you excuse me I'm looking for Max." I said

"Let me help you. You know since I'm looking for Asia." He offered.

This time instead of searching in the house, we searched outside until we finally found the two in Max car completely naked. I walked up to the car and knocked on the window to get their attention. Then went back inside to Nicholas' room, I learned where to find his spear key from Jessica. I wasn't mad with Max though, I was just shocked that he would do that.