Chapter 12 - Second Chances & Friends

I was currently inside Nicholas room, staring at the ceiling. I totally knew this was going to happen, but I just wanted to believe it wasn't. There was a sudden knock on the door and I got up and open it.

"Come in." I commanded and patted the spot next to me.

"You alright?" He asked and I nodded saying yes.

"It doesn't hurt me, but when you kissed her it felt like my whole world was tearing apart." I said.

He placed his hand on mine then talked." I would never know how you feel but I'm mad a really big mistake and I really need you."

I held his hand tight and smiled, I didn't forgive him fully yet but we could try and start new." Well we better go find those two before they make a baby. But don't think because I'm holding your hand means I forgive you."

"Yes ma'am, I see we're already making jokes." He said and we both laughed before getting up and looking for them. When we finally found them we all went into a guess room.

"We decided it's better you two stay together, since there's clearly y'all still have feelings for each other." She said

"And no we're giving us a little more time before we get back together." I joined in.

"I never thought I'd say this but the rivalry we have should be called truce. Friends?" Asia asked standing up the same time as Max.

"Friends." Both me and Stephen, while we shakes each others hand.

After we were done ma and Stephen walked out of the room to join the party. While waling down the stairs I was pulled into Stephen who tried to kiss me, but I stopped him.

"I've missed these lips the past few months." He said giving me a pouty face.

"Correction one month and a couple days to be exact. And don't kiss me we're not dating." I said pointing my finger at him.

"That didn't stop you the first time." He said pushing his bottom lip out more.

"No, you don't get to be cute, I'm still mad at you. You have to work hard to get it." I said looking away and trying hard not to smile. He ducked so I could see his face and then smiled.

" Come on Ayesha, I know you want to." He said, I just rolled my eyes with a huff.

"Have a good night, Mr. Curry." I said in my most sophisticated voice.

I began to walk away but was lift off the crowned and pulled into a kiss. At this point in couldn't control myself so I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me, making him groan.

"Do you have any idea what you d too me."  He mumbled as we pulled apart.

"I think in might have an idea." I whispered lightly brushing my lips against his.

"No... You don't." He chuckled, giving me a pick on the lips then putting me back down. I was so into the kiss I didn't even notice we were already back in one of the guest room.

"This boy is going to be the death of me, he's just lucky I love him." I said to myself.

"I know I'm lucky, I love you few sweet cheeks." He said, I didn't even know he was that close to me." He said kissing me without giving me a chance to speak.

"I think we should get some rest now, and tomorrow we could talk about being together." He said as we layed down on the bed, I guess I was really tired cause I could feel my eyes closing down.

"I would be your girlfriend again, but please don't break my heart." I whispered loud enough for him to hear before my eyes shout down completely.