Chapter 2

'Shit!' Bender cursed making me look at him. 'What are we supposed to do if we need to take a piss?' He asks us.

'Please' Claire says.

'Well, if you got go ...' I hear John unzipping his trousers, I see Andrew straining his neck to get a look.

'Hey, you're not urinating in here!' Andrew shouts.

'Don't talk, don't talk! It makes it crawl back up.' Bender grumbles.

'You whip it out and you're dead before the first drop hits the floor.' Andrew exclaims.

Bender gasps in fake shock. 'You're pretty sexy when you're angry.' He jokes before growling lowly. 'Hey homeboy,' he calls to Brian, 'why don't you close that door and we will get the prom queen and new girl' he pauses looking Claire in the eye 'impregnated.'

I laugh at the idea, while Claire looks at Bender with disgust written across her face.

'Hey,' Andrew says also looking at Bender.

'What?'

'If I lose my temper, you're totalled man.'

'Totally?'

'Totally!' Andrew promises before looking back to the front.

'Why don't you just shut up?' Claire spoke up, 'Nobody here is interested.'

'Oh so you can speak for yourself,' I call to Claire. 'I wouldn't say nobody.' I finish sending a wink at Bender.

Bender smirks at me before turning to Andrew 'Well hey sporto. What did you do to get in here? Forget to wash your jock?' Bender asks.

'Um... excuse me, fellas I think we should just write our papers.' Brian says quietly.

'Just because you live in here doesn't give you the right to be a pain in the ass, so knock it off.' Andrew growls at Bender.

'It's a free country,' I cut in, 'Just because you are on the team does not mean you can tell non-populars what to do!' I finish before leaning back in my chair.

'They is just doing it to get a rise out of you.' Claire says, 'So just ignore them.'

'Cherry,' Bender calls making her look at him. 'You couldn't ignore me if you tried.' He winks at her, she rolls her eyes and faces the front again. Bender looks at me, 'Do you think they're boyfriend-girlfriend?' he asks me.

'Maybe steady dates? Lovers?' I add to the list.

'Come on sporto, level with me. Do you slip her the hot beef injection?' he asks them, I start laughing loudly.

'Go to hell!' Claire yells while Andrew shouts, 'Enough!'

'Whats going on in there!?!' I hear Mr V yell, we all just stay quiet. After a few minutes Bender gets up from his seat and sits on the railing.

'What do you say we close that door? We can't have any kind of party with Vernon checking on us every couple of seconds.' Bender asks everyone.

'You know that door is meant to stay open,' Brian answers straight away, causing me to send a glare at him.

'So what?' I reply.

'So why don't you just shut up?' Andrew demands 'They are four other people in here, it's not just the two of you!'

'God, you can count. I knew you had to be smart to be a wrestler.' Bender shoots back causing me to snicker.

'Who are you to judge anybody anyways?'