Chapter 3

I wake up, laying down on a beautiful bed and my hands are tied with handcuffs at the head of the bed. (If you understand what i mean.)
I am in a bedroom that very beautiful and rich.

I try to remember what had happened last night.I was kidnapped by 7 men who were wearing masks.

I struggle my hands and try to free myself from the handcuff that is binding my wrist. I feel the pain because i force myself until both of my wrists bleed.I dont know why i cant open it. The handcuff is very strong of course.

I cry harder and still force myself. My wrist is bleeding really badly. But i dont care.I dont know why they brought me here.

Suddenly I hear the door unlock from outside and I stop struggling.I am scared.

A blonde boy comes in. He looks at me and my wrist.

"Who are you.Why did you bring me here!'I yell.

"What are you doing with your hand.Jimin,get the first aid!"The blonde boy says.

"Answer me!I want to go home."I yell again while crying.

"Aish,you are noisy."The blonde boy leaves the room.

Then a short boy comes in holding a first aid kit.
"Omo,what happend to your wrist."The boy sits on the bed.I shift a bit to a distance.

I am scared that he will do something to me.He looks cute but he is a kidnapper right?But why is he kind to me.

The boy opens the handcuffs and he slowly cleans my blood.I scream in pain.
"Oh sorry.I will do it slowly."He say and smiles.I blush.

NO!

I pull my hand from him."Why did you guys kidnap me?"I ask.

"Hyung, Rap mon hyung asked us to bring this girl to the living room."A cute boy suddenly comes in.He looks very young.

The short boy nods.

"Kaja."The short boy asks me to stand.I try to stand and he escorts me to the living room.

This house is really beautiful and rich.

At the living room i see there are seven boys including both of the boys that brought me here."Sit."The blonde boy says.I sit on a sofa.

"We will introduce ourselves .I am Namjoon.Call me Rap Mon.I am the leader here."The blonde boy is the first boy i saw in this house.

I am about to ask them why they kidnapped me but Rap Mon cuts me off "Dont ask anything until we are done."I shut my mouth.

"I am Yoongi.Call me Suga."The palest among all of them.

"I am Hoseok.Call me J Hope."He looks kind.

"Seok Jin.Call me Jin.The eldest in the house."Handsome.

"Jimin."He is the one who was kind to me just now.

"Taehyung.Call me V."His weird smile.

The last one...

"Jeon Jungkook.Call me Jungkook.Maknae."He smiled.I blush.He is cute.

They look......kind but why did they kidnapped me?

"We are Bangtan Boys or BTS. There is a girl who owns us and pays our salary.She asked us to kidnapped you."V says.

I was shocked .Who is she?

"You are Moon Nae Ri.You live at Seoul but your parents sent you to Busan .You work at Aunty Dara's restaurant and just started to work there yesterday."Rap Mon says. I was shocked. He knew all about me.

"Wh..h.how do you know?"I say.

"It will be a secret until we decide to let you go.You will stay here for 2 years because it is the time you will be living in Busan right?"Suga says.

"B..b..but why."I ask worriedly.I need to live with them for 2 years ?

"Dont worry about work.You can work here." Jin say.

"Work here?"I ask curiously.

"Yes.As a maid maybe."V say.

Now i am really mad.

"You guys kidnapped me and are now asking me to be a maid!"I yell.

"Shut up! We are trying to talk politely to you." Rap Monster stands up and yells at me.

"Why do you guys need to follow orders of that dumb girl!"I yell.

"Jungkook,V."Rap Monster says their names and both of them grab my hands and bring me to my room.I try to release myself but i am weaker compared to them.

They bring me in the room and lock the door.I bang the door while crying.

"Let me go.Why are you doing this to me.What did I do wrong?"

I knock the door really hard and make my wrist bleed again.I ignore it.

I feel tired and stop banging the door.I lean against it while crying. .Why did my fate become like this?

I walk to the bed and sleep.Maybe i was meant to be maid...just a maid.Not a slave right?Who was this girl that ordered BTS to kidnap me?

Thanks for reading.Vote and comment pleaseeeeee...I really need your guys support.