Chapter 8

"We met Lee Soon Kyu." Jin oppa says and our eyes widen.

"Bangtan Seonyeondan!" Rap Mon yells and all of them gathered at the living room.

"Whats up? I am sleepy. " Suga yawns. "Jin met Lee Soon Kyu." Rap Mon says and all of them widen their eyes.

"That witch! What happened?" Suga asks.

"Actually i met Soon Kyu with her boyfriend, Taeyang. The part that made me shocked is that, Lee Hi called her Sunny. Sunny is the one who works with you and Lee Hi at the restaurant right?" Jin asked.

"Yes. So,Lee Soon Kyu is Sunny!" I was really shocked.

"Yes.Then Lee Hi asked her what she was doing there and she said that she is on a date with Taeyang." Jin tell us the story.

"What ever about her and Taeyang. I want to know why she asked us to kidnap Nae Ri." Rap Mon says.

"Well, she was also shocked when saw me with Lee Hi but we said that we were just friends. She didn't want to talk about Nae Ri. " Jin says.

"But,why Sunny or Soon Kyu works at the restaurant if she is rich?" I ask.

"I really dont know."Jin says

"The question is why did she want to kidnap you. Did you make trouble with her at the restaurant?" V asks.

"No,but she didnt seem to like me." I say and remember our first time meeting. She glared at me.

"Oh,she wants to come here to look at how we treat Nae Ri." Jin says.

"WHAT!" Jungkook yells.

"So,what should we do. She asked us to treat Nae Ri badly but we are not.." jimin says.

"Its ok. We can act right?" V says.

"How?" J Hope asks.

"Easy. Make up!" V yells.

"Make up?" Suga asks.

"We can make up Nae Ri with wounds on her face, or whatever." V says.

"Now we understand." Jungkook says and all of them look at me with sparkles in their eyes.

"Oh oh...b..but it will look fake..."

"No no. We will make it real." V says.

"I have my make up kits. Lets start it." Jin yells and they start giving me their desired look.

♡♡♡♡♡

Rap Monster POV

I felt comfortable when I shared my story to Nae Ri. She is kind.

Why did I first meet Soon Kyu  and not her. I wish I was her boyfriend but all of BTS like her.

"Done!" Jin yells. "Waa,Nae Ri-ah..you really look like had been beaten really badly ." I say.

"Everyone have slept off."  Nae Ri says. I look at everyone. They all had slept except for me and Jin.

"Well I am sleepy too." Nae Ri says and starts yawning. "Ok go to sleep. Remember dont wash your face." Jin says.

"Then how i am suppose to bathe ." Nae Ri asks.

"You don't need to take a bath.We need to act real infront of her." I say.

"Ok ok." Nae Ri gives up .She goes to the bedroom to sleep. Me and Jin hyung wake them up to go to sleep in the bedroom.

♡♡♡♡♡

I am nervous. Soon Kyu will come here today. How i am supposed to meet her. I had fallen in love with her a long time ago.

"Hyung, i know you are worried to meet Soon Kyu unnie. "Jungkook says.

"Yeah hyung. We will stay beside you." V says.

Knock knock

"Yah, she came already ?. " suga yells. "Open the door!" Soon Kyu yells from the outside." Go,open the door hyung." Jimin pushes Jin.

"Why me? No no, Hopie,go open the door." Jin asks J Hope.

"Aniyo,V you go." J Hope pushes V.

V runs to the kitchen.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOUR 7 UGLY OR I WILL BREAK THIS DOOR." Soon Kyu yells.

"I will open it." I go to the door and open it.

She come in with full of arrogance. "What make it so long you jerk." She yells at me. She is not the same girl as before.She really made my heart hurt.

"Sorry Soon Kyu." I say. "Call me Sunny. Miss Sunny." She says. " I am sorry Miss Sunny." I say and bow.

"I want to eat!" She yells. "I will prepare the food." Jin says and goes to the kitchen to prepare the food for this witch.

All of us go to the kitchen.
"Where is that duck?" She asks when all of us had to sit at the dining table.

"Which duck? I dont think we have any duck." V says and makes her face turn red. All of us try to hold our laughter from bursting out .

"Yah! Stop laughing!Where is  Nae Ri!" She said.

"It is not difficult to say Nae Ri's name." Jungkook says slowly but still audible to all of us.

"Yah! Answer me!" She yells.

"She is upstairs in her room." I say. " i want to see her after this." She says.We all look down.

She takes a bite of the food." Who cooked this?!" She yells..again.

"Me." Jin says. I tasted the food. It is ok. Jin hyung is a good cook.

"Its yummy." J Hope says." Are you dumb? The dog food is better than your cooking Jin." She said.

"Really? Sorry because I never tasted dog food. I dont know how it tastes." Jin say.

"Go find dog food if you dont want to eat the food that Jin hyung cooked." Jimin says and again we hold in our laugh.

"Stop laughing or I will do something to Nae Ri." She says.

All of us stop laughing.

"You think i dont know that you guys treat her like a princess. Dont fake it. You forget about the CCTV in this house?" She says and makes all of us quiet.

"Ask her to come here now!" She asks.

V and Jimin go upstairs to bring Nae Ri to the kitchen.

"Dont you dare touch her or.." i say and she cuts me of.

"Or what...Namjoon..wake up.What can you do to me. Nothing! I am the one who saved you guys from being punched everyday. I am the one who gave you guys a comfortable life! I paid your salary just to kidnap her." She said.

I know. I cant do anything to her.

"Miss Sunny! Why did you treat us kindly before and then suddenly you changed !" Suga asked.

"I haven't changed. It is me Lee Soon Kyu a.k.a Sunny. I am a good actor infront of dumb boys like you guys." She laughs.

"Sunny?" Nae Ri asks." Well, Moon Nae Ri. Long time no see." Sunny says and asks V and Jimin to sit on their places at the dining table.

To be continued....

Vote and comment..