Chapter 15

Jimin POV

We couldn't  hear anything that was happening inside the house. We still hid behind the bush.

I look at Nae Ri. She is beautiful and kind. I have a big responsibility now. I must take care of her. I dont know how,but I want to take care the one who i love. Yes, i love Nae Ri.

Suddenly we hear a noisy sound inside the house. It sounds like...fighting sounds ! Oh no,Sunny must have asked Got7 to beat all of my hyungs.

"Jimin, i want to help them." Nae Ri starts to cry. "Please Nae Ri..we cant." I say.

"Lets go. We run from this place." I say and grab her wrist slowly.

"What about the others ?" She asks.

"I'm sorry but we don't  have any other choice." I say and sigh. I know that she is disappointed but I have to. She is my responsibility now.

"Lets go." I still hold her wrist.

She looks at the house that is still noisy with screams and punches. "Please." I say. She nods.

We run as far as we could. We dont know where to go. Its not too bad when I have a lot of money for our journey.

We both take a bus. We sit beside each other.Our destination is Bucheon.

♡♡♡♡♡

Nae Ri POV

I let Got 7 beat the BTS members . I feel guilty. I dont know why Jimin is taking me to Bucheon.

"Oppa,can I ask you something?"
I ask Jimin. He looks at me. He looks tired.

"What do you want to ask?" Jimin smiles.

" Why are you taking me to Bucheon?" I ask.

"I will tell you later. I am sleepy." He says. I nod. He starts to close his eyes. I also start yawning. Both of us sleep in the bus.

♡♡♡♡♡

Rap Monster Pov

I feel the pain in my stomach. I can see all of my dongsengs lying on the floor. Hurt.

Sunny and Got 7 had gone. We dont know why but she might find Nae Ri and Jimin soon.

Got7 really punched us badly until we couldnt fight back. We re not cowards or are scared of them its just that they have weapons and we don't . We tried to fight back. But we couldn't . If we fight back,maybe they will shoot us.

We are in the process to buy some weapons. We need time to collect the money and we need to be careful or Sunny might know and she won't give our salary. Well, she is our source of income .

"Hyung, it hurts." V says while holding his chest.

"Me too." I say and cough. I can feel blood coming out of my mouth.

" Anneyeong? " suddenly Lee Hi appears with her shocked face.

"What the heck happened? Wheres Nae Ri?"  Lee Hi yells. Her face changes.

We just look at each other.

♡♡♡♡♡

Lee Hi POV

I thought I wanted to give a surprise to Nae Ri. Since today i was not working.

I wonder how is she. So, i come to the BTS house but what I can see is a mess and blood everywhere.

♡♡♡♡♡

V POV

"Lee Hi, help me." I say. My chest is hurting a lot.

"You guys want me to call the police,doctor or both." Lee Hi asks while trying to get me up.

"Dont call both. We had kidnapped Nae Ri. We might be included in this thing." Jin says.

We try to sit upright. All of us are hurt very badly. There's blood all over the floor.

" Tell me what happened then." Lee Hi asks while taking the first aid kid.

She sits down beside Jungkook and starts to clean the bruise on his face.

"Clean me first!" I say.

"Be patient hyung." Jungkook says to me. I pout.

"Yah! I started with him because he was near to me. Start telling me the story now." Lee Hi yells.

"Ok ok...it is a long story. It is about Sunny." I say. Well, I wanted to tell the story.

"Sunny? She had stop working at the restaurant." Lee Hi says.

Then,we start to tell her the story while she tries to clean us up one by one.

♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry if this story is starting to get weird but i had to try my best.