Chapter 9

"Sunny?" Nae Ri appears with V and Jimin." Well, Moon Nae Ri. Long time no see." Sunny says and asks V and Jimin to sit on their places at the dining table.

♡♡♡♡♡

Moon Nae Ri POV

I knew this make up wouldn't work. V and Jimin had told me the short story about what had happened while they had asked me to meet Sunny.

"What did you mean by long time no see." I ask.

"Well you do not remember me right?"She asks.

"Yes,You are Sunny. The one who works at Aunty Dara's restaurant and we had met 4 days ago ." I say

" 4 days ago huh? How about 6 years ago. Do you still remember. Lee Soon Kyu." She says.

6 years ago? What happened. I dont get it.

"Do you remember what you did to a girl that had been called an ugly duck in  school?" She asks.

I try to remember. Then I realize something. Lee Soon Kyu. 6 years ago. Ugly duckling.

"Now you remember right?" Sunny says and i can see her eyes filled with anger and hate.

"Wait,you are that Soon Kyu ?" No wonder she wants to kidnap me.

"Yes I am. The one who you betrayed 6 years ago." She yells.

"Wait Sunny. It is not like what are you thinking. It is just a misunderstanding ." I say and start to cry.

"Misunderstanding ? Do you remember Nickhun? The boy that I had a crush on ?." she yells and grabs my hair tightly.

"Miss sunny!Let her go." All of the BTS members try to help me.

Then Sunny lets go of my hair and she is crying. "You are the one who made me become like this Nae Ri. I will kill you with my own hands." Sunny says and leaves the house.

I run to my room , leaving the members in confusion.

"I am sorry. Im so sorry." I cry while covering my face with the pillow.Suddenly someone knocks at my bedroom door."Nae Ri,what happened?"jimin asks from outside.

"I will come out when I am ready. Please dont disturb me for a while. " i say and start crying again.

I apologize to Sones because Sunny is a bad character in this story.

Vote and comment