Chapter 14

Comment who you guys want as Nae Ri's boyfriend from the BTS member. The most voted name from the BTS members that will appear in the comments, I will make him be the hero in this fic...

____________________________________

"Ottoke?! What should we do?!" Jimin says.

"I dont know." Suga says. His face is in panic.

"Why you guys panicking ?" I ask.

"She is bringing a group of gangsters. You know,she can kill people. To be honest,we know that she killed Nickhun and his sister. We read the newspaper. But we dont know why she killed them until you told us the story." J Hope says.

"Nicki died??" I shocked. All of them nod.

"We dont know what she wants to do to you or us. Just so you know i got the news from my friend. He saw Sunny with the gangsters or they call themselves Got7. " Rap Mon's face looks tensed.

" I didn't know that Sunny was that rich!She can pay all of your salary,kill people and even have a group of gangsters" I say.

"She is...but people don't know. Her parents ignore her. Maybe she looks nerdy but there are many secrets that people don't know about her." V says.

"Her parents gave her everything except love. She works at the restaurant just to cover herself. She doesnt want the police to know about her identity." Jimin says.They know everything about Lee Soon Kyu a.k.a Sunny although I am the one who knew her first.

All of us kept quiet to think of the solution to save ourselves.

"Run. Nae Ri...you should run." Rap Mon suddenly says." Are you crazy hyung?" Jungkook says.

"We have to. You want Nae Ri to get hurt?" Rap Mon says."But i dont want to see you guys get hurt too." I say. Tears start to flow.

"We have to deal with it. " Rap Mon says and laughs... a fake laugh..

"No,we run together." I say.

"Yes,we can take care of Nae Ri." J Hope says.

"No,we need to face this!We must face them. We cant be cowards infront of Got 7!" Rap Mon yells. We just keep quiet because we know he is starting to get angry.

"Go! Run !" Rap Mon says. I nod. I walk slowly towards the door. Crying. I started to like them as my oppas. But i have to..it is because of my bitter past story.

"We can meet each other again right?" I ask. All of them just keep quiet. It means that they also dont know how their fate will end up.

I cry harder. I walk out through the door."Nae Ri,i want to follow you." Jimin suddenly grabs my wrist." Rap Mon hyung asked me to take care of you. I nod.

We run as far as we could. We hide behind a bush. We are sure no one can see us here. We spy the house. We want to know what will happen.

A few minutes later we see a black car arrive infront of the house.

Sunny and a few men that are wearing black jackets and masks get into the house."what happened in there?" I say. "I dont know." Jimin replies.

We stay there and wait to see what would happen.

♡♡♡♡♡

Jungkook POV

Rap Mon hyung asked Jimin to take care of Nae Ri. Why didnt he choose me. Honestly Ive started to love Nae Ri.

I know I am not the only one who loves her.....

Sunny arrives with 'her gangsters' also known as Got7.They are the worst guys ever. They killed more than 10 people if they did not pay their debt and of course,Sunny pays their salary.Got 7 are the ones who used to punch us,kick us or do whatever they wanted to us if Sunny felt angry with us.

But..we dealt with it. We have been punched from these gangsters who wanted to take our debt before this. We have had a terrible life...

I hate it.

"Where is that that b***h?!" Sunny yells. "She's not here." Rap Mon hyung says to her. Oh, i am scared. Dont mess with them!

"Dont you dare to be rude to her!" JB say. All of us keep quiet. We know we cant do anything. They have guns or knives. We have nothing.

"Jimin?Where? What the heck! You guys really wanna die!" Sunny yells.

"Settle them." Sunny says and Got 7 gives us a smirk. We knew what would happen next.....

♡♡♡♡♡

Sorry if you did not understand this story so far. Just ask me if you don't understand..

Vote and comment...