Chapter 25(Last)

Jimin POV

A week wasnt enough to spend with my girlfriend.

Today she will go back to Seoul to her family.

"I have promised you that i will marry you." I say.

She cries."I know."

"Hey,dont cry." I cant look if she cries.

Then I hug her.

I love her so much.

♡♡♡♡♡
Nae Ri POV

I will miss his hug,his lips,his
smiling eyes.

Then I hug all of my friends.

Rap Monster the cool
Suga the swag
Jin the princess.
V the alien
J Hope the horse.

And...

Jungkook my kookie..

"Take care Nae Ri. Dont forget us." Suga says.

"Nae Ri, contact us okay." Jungkook says.

I wave to them and get inside the car in which my parents were waiting for me.

"Are they your friends?" My mom asks.

"Yes. They are my friends." I smile.

"They seem like a nice kids." My dad says.

"Yes they are."

♡♡♡♡♡

9 months later.

Nae Ri POV

I dont know if Jimin still remembers his promise. I miss him so much. It had been 9 months. We lost contact 5 months ago.

Last thing he said to me was that he wanted to achieve success in his music career. Then he will meet me. But until now....he didnt meet me and i cant call him. Even the BTS members. Maybe because they are celebrities now.

They had debuted as BTS and became a hip hop group under Big Hit Entertaiment.They are famous. They have a lot of fans all over the world. They won a lot of achivements.

Jimin might have forgetten me. Forgotten about the promise we made.

I always cry. I wait for his call...but never...he never calls me.

"Unnie, lets go shopping. Its boring. You always cage yourself in this room and cry." My cousin, Yuna says. I nod.

Its time to move on.

We walk together around the shopping mall.

We bought a lot of things. Not we actually..SHE bought a lot of things.

"Unnie, you wait at the park for a while. I want to go to the ladies washroom." Yuna says.

I nod.

I go to the park near the shopping mall and sit on a bench. Waiting for Yuna.

Suddenly someone closes my eyes from behind.

"Yuna, dont play around." I say and laugh. I turn to see her but its him....the person that i missed the most.

I got shocked and my eyes become watery.

"Yah Park Jimin! Why didn't you call me. Dont reply to my texts. Where did you go!" I cry and punch his chest lightly.

"I am sorry princess..i didnt mean to. Sorry....we were busy since our debut and my phone is missing you know. I bought a new phone and i lost all the contacts."

He says and grabs my hand and hugs me.

"Pabo...you didnt remember my number." I say still crying.

"I am sorry ok. Now i am here. I want to fulfill my promise." He says.

Then he is kneeling in front of me.

He shows me a ring.

"Moon Nae Ri. Will you be my wife? Take care of me and our kids for the whole of our life?"
He says.

"I do." I say and cry.

He hugs me. I love you. Saranghae Park Jimin.

I love being kidnapped by them.

All of things that happened wasnt bad...

♡♡♡♡♡

Yippie yippie 0^^0)/

Its ended finally