Chapter 13

Sunny looks at me with her swollen eyes. "You betrayed me." She says.

"W..wh..what have i done?" I ask.
"Babe,dont say that you dont know what you have done. You are my girlfriend. You just play around with her because you hate this ugly duck." Nickhun says. I am confused.

Sunny cries harder. "How could you Nae Ri. I though we were friends." She says. Her eyes are full of hate.

"Nickhun,stop this!" Nicky suddenly appears. "Dont interrupt us." Nickhun says to his sister.

Nicky walks to Nickhun and pulls him away. Now,i am alone with Sunny .

"Sunny,he just used me to make you cry. dont take him seriously." I talk to Sunny.

"LIAR! YOU BETRAYED ME. You took Nickhun from me because you knew i loved him. " Sunny says and yells right into my face.

"No,Sunny. He is not my boyfriend. He just used m.."

"Stop! Moon Nae Ri,one day, i swear i will kill you with my own bare hands." She cuts me off and leaves. I kneel and start to cry. I know its my fault but please dont hate me.

♡♡♡♡♡

I quit school after that. I told my parents that i think i am not suitable for that school. We then move to Seoul.

I dont know what happened to them....but something shocked me a lot .

A few days after i moved to Seoul, i read the newspaper and the news  shocked me.

Nickhun is dead. He is dead. He had been shot. Police cant find the suspect that killed him.Yes, he had been killed.

Nicky...she is now in a trauma and
i dont know what happened to her. There are a rumors that she killed herself or that she has now become crazy.

It's all my fault...

End of flashback.

♡♡♡♡♡

Moon Nae Ri POV

I had told them everything. Their faces seems shocked.

"So, now you met Sunny again. Thats why she wanted us to kidnap you!" Jungkook says.

I nod. "We know its not your fault. "Jin says.

"We will support you." Jimin gives me his eye smile. "Thanks guys." I smile.

Hello hello (what!)
Hello hello (what!)
Tell me what you want right now
(War of hormone BTS)

Suddenly Rap Monster's phone rings.

Rap Monster picks up the phone and leaves us. He needs his privacy.

"Well,what should we do now?" Suga asks." Protect Nae Ri!Be her bodyguard." V says.

"No,we are kidnappers duhh...we kidnapped her..how can we be her bodyguard." J Hope says.

"Well,i dont see any mistake there." I say and smile.

"Jinjja?! " J Hope asks.

"Yeah, Nae Ri's boyf...." Jungkook yells and he stops.

"You want to say boyfriend right?" Suga says. Jungkook blushes. I laugh. "Yah! Nobody can be her boyfriend except the most handsome hyung." Jin says. I blush.

"Stop playing around." I say.

"Ok,now we are Nae Ri's bodyguards." V says and smiles.

"Guys!!!!!" Rap Monster yells, making all of us pay attention to him.

"Sunny wants to come here. I dont know why but i think its bad." Rap Mon says. All of us just look at each other.

♡♡♡♡♡

I hope you guys enjoyed read it.

Vote and comment.

Comment who you guys want to be Nae Ri's boyfriend from the BTS members. The most voted name of any BTS member that will appear in the comments,i will make him be the hero in this fic...