Chapter 90: Palace Charity Sale

In less than seven days, Jingguo Money Bank received nearly five million taels of money.

These days, Xiao Yunzhou did not sleep until the late night, and he would discuss with the Ministry of Revenue and the Cabinet every day.

"The two-year period will be used for the military pay of this year and next year."

"The three-month period will be used to raise ducks and improve pig pens."

Xiao Yunzhou calculated it and looked at the project list of the Ministry of Revenue, which gave him a headache.

Most of the people invested in deposits that can be withdrawn at any time.

The same is true for wealthy businessmen.

"Your Majesty, the military pay that the Ministry of War wants at the beginning of the new year... Can we use short-term deposits to fill it first? Long-term government bonds are not enough."

Jiang Li of the Ministry of Revenue spread his hands, and there was still a gap.

Xiao Yunzhou frowned, then waved his hand with a long sigh, "You think of a way yourself. Now I have come up with a solution for your Ministry of Revenue, and we have taken ninety-nine steps forward."

"For the last step, do you still have to rely on me?"

Minister of Revenue Jiang Li: "..."

He had nothing to say, so he could only blush and lower his head.

"I have urged the people in the Ministry of Revenue to come up with a money-making project for me every day."

"But none of them can be used." Xiao Yunzhou rolled his eyes.

Jiang Li coughed lightly, "Your Majesty, give me a little more time. After the recent work of the money bank is done, everyone has free time and can think about how to make money with money."

Xiao Yunzhou nodded reluctantly.

At this time, he really missed his daughter who was reincarnated as a fairy.

But his daughter's fairy power must be difficult to cultivate.

As a father, he can't be thick-skinned and rely on his daughter every time.

If this goes on, if his daughter ascends to heaven one day, what will happen to Jingguo?

Will the next generation of rulers and ministers of Jingguo be able to hold on without losing the country?

Xiao Yunzhou looked at the ministers of the Ministry of Revenue and the Cabinet standing in the study room, and couldn't help but knock them, "You all want to, who will be the first to come up with a money-making project."

"If it exceeds one million taels, I will give him a promotion."

"If it exceeds five million taels, I will give him an iron certificate of immunity from death!"

"!"

The ministers in the study room were all shocked.