Chapter 109: He looked at the fifth prince in the sun

"It's so infuriating, Master, I don't know which damned one..."

Xiao Luzi was so angry that he cried, wiping his tears while complaining,

"You only got one portion of instant noodles, no more..."

Ah.

Xiao Luzi was really sad.

"That instant noodles, the Sixth Prince didn't even have it when he wanted to eat it. It was because the Imperial Kitchen was grateful to Concubine Liu for coming up with the idea of ​​bacon, and Lord Liu made roast duck, that they specially made a few portions for you and Concubine Liu this time."

Instant noodles are now a rare commodity in the palace!

Xiao Yunzhou issued an order to let the Ministry of Internal Affairs work with the Imperial Kitchen to urgently produce a batch of instant noodles, which would be provided to the Xishan camp first.

Even the Queen in the palace didn't get to eat it when she wanted to, and had to focus on the amount for Xishan first.

"Okay, there will always be a chance." Cheng Gan comforted him, "If you and I fight on the battlefield in the future, you will definitely get to eat it."

The wind blew the leaves.

On the beam of Ganxi Wusuo, a pair of eyes hidden in the darkness lit up.

"Find the seal I carved yesterday. I will give it to my sister after dinner."

After eating instant noodles, Cheng Gan missed Chuchu, the little cutie, even more.

But as a brother, he still had to go to the upper study to study. Only by making progress can he give his sister a better life in the future.

"Let's go. If it's too late, the master will be angry."

Cheng Gan stood up and asked Xiao Luzi to check that his clothes were neat and tidy. He asked him to follow him with the book and walked towards the upper study.

From Ganxi Wusuo to the upper study, you have to pass a stone path with bamboos planted on both sides.

Cheng Gan and Xiao Luzi hurried on their way. Halfway through, they heard a noise.

"You little loser, you actually upset Wei Zongguan!"

"You bumped into the little princess, and you also caused Wei Zongguan to be scolded! You are so brave--"

"You are smart, just ask for leave from Wei Zongguan yourself! Say you are not feeling well!"

Bumped into the little princess, Wei Zheng?

Cheng Gan frowned and stopped.

He hadn't heard his mother say this, his sister was bumped?

Cheng Gan immediately left Xiao Luzi and walked into the shade of the trees.

When he got closer, his eyebrows frowned and his face darkened.

He saw five or six tall and strong eunuchs surrounding a thin one, not only punching and kicking him, but also pressing his head to the edge of the pool.