Chapter 97: This new fleece jacket looks like a bear? Wrong!

What is he angry about?

He was just robbed of the loyalty of his ministers by his own father.

Sooner or later, he will gain the trust of these old ministers himself!

Xiao Yunzhou calmed down and waved to Wei Zheng, "Choose two groups of guards, one group wearing Concubine Liu's down jacket, and one group wearing normal cotton clothes."

"Group battle!"

In the training ground, rows of swords and guns stood.

The guards listened to the order and put down their swords and took off their cotton clothes on the spot. They were so cold that their breath turned into white mist, but they still didn't say a word.

Duke Dingguo's eyes flashed with satisfaction and he said good.

In a blink of an eye, he saw five young eunuchs carrying five trays of new winter clothes.

Seeing this, Duke Dingguo didn't care about his coldness. He glared and blew his beard, "Your Majesty, is this the new winter clothes you mentioned so much?"

"Shit!"

Xiao Yunzhou's eyebrows jumped.

Duke Dingguo saw the winter clothes on the tray - almost twice as thick as the old clothes, and he was so anxious that he said, "This new clothes is four or five inches thicker than the old ones! The empress in the harem doesn't know the situation without fighting. Keeping warm on the battlefield is important, but it's useless to be unable to move around like a bear!"

"If someone stabs you with a gun, how can you hide with such thick clothes, stupid and bloated?!"

"My head is about to be poked off... It's as warm as July, but it's useless! It's in the way, it's in the way!"

Duke Dingguo was angry and didn't want to scold the woman. This must be the emperor's fault. "Your Majesty, you are confused. It's normal for the women in the harem not to understand. You don't understand either. It's a waste that you learned riding and shooting from me."

"Hey, I taught you in vain. I might as well teach your harem empress directly! Maybe the empress in the harem has learned better than you. It's so mad at me!"

Duke Dingguo has always had a bad temper. When he was young, he was like a firecracker, and even more so when he was old.

The civil and military officials in the court looked at their feet when they heard it.

After Xiao Yunzhou succeeded to the throne, he asked him to come to the morning court three times a month in the name of caring for Duke Dingguo's old injury.

This is really the right thing to do.

If Duke Dingguo comes to the morning court a few more times, the emperor will be mad at him sooner or later.

Sure enough, when they looked at Xiao Yunzhou's expression again, they saw that he was very angry - his face was flushed, and he was trying hard to hold back his laughter...

Huh?

The whole court was stunned.

The emperor was holding back... laughter? !

Duke Dingguo didn't regret it at all after scolding the emperor.

He had to scold the emperor a few more times before he was buried, so that the emperor would not have big dreams, otherwise, when he closed his eyes in the future, Jingguo would be in danger if there was a war!

It's better for the emperor to hate and fear him now than for the country to be destroyed in the future and the emperor to be forced to hang himself by the enemy country!

Duke Dingguo stared at Xiao Yunzhou with his tiger eyes, and soon he was stunned.

Xiao Yunzhou put his hands behind his back, smiled and raised his chin towards him, indicating that he should look back at the guards in the parade ground.

"I have never forgotten what Duke Dingguo taught me."

"The battlefield must be planned before it is decided."

"But Duke Dingguo forgot this principle today. How can you jump to conclusions without observing carefully?"

"Duke Dingguo, turn around and take a look."

Duke Dingguo blinked and turned around.

As he turned around, he saw the surprised look of the Minister of War beside him looking behind him.

Duke Dingguo hurriedly looked over and was stunned at the first sight.

The five guards who took off their old clothes took the four or five-inch thick new winter clothes from the eunuch.

With a slap, the thick winter clothes were instantly flattened!

The five guards were even more stunned when they picked up the winter clothes, "So light!"

What?

Duke Dingguo pricked up his ears and opened his eyes wide.

How could such thick clothes be light?

But soon he saw that the five guards who had changed into new winter clothes moved like cheetahs, and threw the guards in old clothes to the ground one by one!

All the civil and military officials in the court opened their mouths.

Duke Dingguo's eyes were fixed.