Chapter 50

Hi guys, I have some news. This will be the last chapter of this story. I no longer have interest in the divergent fandom, sadly. And I no longer enjoy writing this story. But before I begin the last chapter I would like to say thank you, thank you to everyone who read this, to everyone who voted and commented because it made me so unbelievably happy to see how much you guys liked it. Thank you for all your support and thank you for reading. Lots of love to you all💓

Tris POV

A week has passed since my pregnancy scare and I honestly cannot believe my stupidity. I just assumed because I threw up that I was pregnant, ugh, words cannot describe my embarrassment. Tobias insists that its understandable but I'm not sure. I mean I freaked out for nothing! I'm glad I'm not pregnant though, I have a while to go before I want to have kids. I decide to throw a party tonight, to be with all my friends and have fun with them. I call them all up and it's set, tonight will be good. I feel like I've been cut off from them lately with all the wedding planning and jazz like that so I think we need this.

-time lapse-

The party is a half hour and I'm super excited. It's not going to be a traditional "Zeke" dauntless party. I've only invited my closest friends, who I have demanded come in sweatpants or pajamas and bring snacks for a good movie night. I feel like it's needed. We're most likely going to watch horror movies because, I mean, they're awful and terrifying, but how could you not love them? As I sit thinking the door bell rings in I'm brought back to the real world , I can hear Tobias cooking popcorn and I hop up to see who has arrived. I open the door to see all my friends, well more like, fell all my friends ass they smoosh me for a big group hug.
"TRIS IT HAS BEEN SO LONG!" Christina chirps into my ear.
"I know!" I say, scanning over her outfit, " and you're actually wearing sweatpants, I feel like a proud mom!" I say before bursting into laughter.

Christina smiles and all my friends pile into my living room, right as Tobias brings in the popcorn. I pop in the first movie, "the conjuring" and press play.

-time lapse-
We've officially gotten to the scary part of the movie. It seems like every two seconds I'm jumping (which Zeke and Uriah have been laughing at) or digging my head into Fours chest, who has his arm wrapped around me. I wouldn't have it any other way though, because I'm surrounded by my friends and utterly content. And I know they are too.
-time lapse-
The movie night is over and I'm laying in bed. This was one of the best nights ever, honestly. I turn over and see Tobias staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me??" I question with a scowl.

He kisses me fondly and replies with a half grin, "Because you're beautiful, tris, you're absolutely beautiful "

I curl into his arms, and smile as I fall asleep, feeling at home for the first time in a long time. Even after all I've been through in dauntless, there's no place I'd rather be than here, with no other people than the ones I have.

----
AND THATS A WRAP. I gave it a cheesy ending sorrrrryyy! Once again thank you for reading and I love you lots
Xoxo- Rory
And one final
QOTC: what was your opinion on my story AND would you read another fanfic if I wrote it (probs not divergent)

AOTC: welp I can't really answer this one soo.. Bye!