chapter 41 gratata

Hii! I am still alive! I'm so sorry I haven't been on latetly, I've been so busy and had the worst writers block ever -.- BUT IM BACK! I'm with @fluentlydaydreaming amd she is helping me come up with truth or dare ideas so yayy! Okay, without further ado,  chapter time!

Tris POV

Training was boring today. All the initiates did was fight and shoot, nothing special. I'm currently sitting in Christina's apartment,  getting poked and prodded with make up and getting singed with hair curlers. I hate when she does this,  every single party its like this. Why can't I just wear sweatpants and a t-shirt? (An: I feel your pain Tris.)

" Tris, we've been over this, you can't wear sweatpants and a t-shirt because you don't want to look like a bum at a party, you want to look classy and hot at the same time, then every boy will stare and every girl will be jealous," Christina says, obviously daydreaming.  I guess I was thinking aloud again. " I don't give a fuck about jealous girls and staring boys, I want to look like a bum instead of a stripper for once," I say with a glare. "Nope!" Christina says popping the p. I groan and sit still for what feels like another 1,000 years, but is only 45 minutes.

TIME LAPSE BC I'M HALF ASLEEP RN

I'm finally ready for the party. I'm dressed in layers and less grumpy than I was be fore. We walk to Uriahs apartment and knock on the door, fashionably late. "FINALLY! WHAT, DID YOU GET LOST?" Uri screams as he opens the door. I flinch back and Christina glares.

We walk into the apartment and see everyone in a circle, like always.  I smile and plop myself down next to Tobias. He looks at me with a half smile and I blush. "Finished flirting? Can we start now?" Uriah says, glaring at us. We nod.

IM SO TIRED time lapse yas

"Zekeypoo, my dumb brother, truth or dare?" Uriah says with a smile. "DARE ME BROTHER!" Zeke screams. "Make hot koolaid and try and get people to drink it, and say all the stuff they do in the video" Uriah says. (Have any of you seen that video? Of you havent look up hot koolaid on youtube c: ) "OKAY!" Zeke yells. That boy is so loud like damn.

Zeke makes the hot koolaid and we all walk to the pit. He aporoaches someone random, who I don't know and begins to talk.  I start laughing when I see the persons shocked face and Zeke screaming at them. "I MADE THIS FOR YOUUUUU! DRINK IT OR I WILL POUR IT ON THE FLOOR AND BLAME IT ON YOU!" He screams. The perskn looks scared and walks away. Uriah is on the floor laughing. I start to crack up and see that everyone is doing the same. We walk back to the apartment and begin the game again....

HOLLLAAAAAHH. I'm sorry this chapter sucks -.- but I will be back soon I promise!  Comment suggestions and opinions! Love y'all!  Byeee♥