chapter 25 teeheehee

heyyyyyoo, I'm going to six flags todayy c: HAPPY FATHERS DAY!! Okie Dokie chapter time!

recappppppppppp: I follow Tris's gaze up to the door to see why her mood change. When I look up I see someone.  What are they doing here?

TRIS POVVV

I look up at the door with complete and utter shock. After a minute of me processing what's happening I jump up. I have the biggest smile on my face I have had in a while. "CALEB!!!" I scream. He smiles and yells back, "BE- I MEAN TRIS". I laugh, at least he now knows not to call me Beatrice.

I run across the pit and Hug Caleb. Next to him is Susan. I smile and hug her. She tenses up at first, but hugs me back. Her and Caleb got married a couple of months ago. "What are you guys doing here?" I ask happily,  I missed them a lot. " We need to tell you something very important!" Caleb says.

We make a plan to go to my apartment after breakfast and talk. While walking over to my table,  Caleb asks "So where's number boy?" I laugh as Tobias stands up. "Number boyyy, its, um, a pleasure to see you again.." Caleb says awkwardly.  "he'd lying" I hear Christina mutter. I laugh, and show Susan and Caleb where to sit. We catch up and I can already see it's going to be a good day.

Timey lapse (♡.♡)

We get to Tobias's and my apartment. When we walk in I immediately feel self conscious.  It's kinda messy, due to the fact that I was just saved from kidnapping and haven't had time to clean. I shudder at the quick flashback I get.

We all sit down and Caleb begins to talk. "So, you know I'm the Erudite ambassador for all the factions, right?" he sort of questions. I nod in reply. "Well, I'm going to be staying in Dauntless for a while for work," he says,  obviously excited.  I jump up. "THATS GREAT CALEB!!" I yell. Tobias just smiles. 

"One more thing," Caleb says, looking at susan. "Susan is pregnant...."

heyya, short chapter because  I have 3% battery on my phonee. Hey Nancyyy☆ comment suggestions and opinions! byeee♥