chaptər 27 ahhh

what part of California has all the cute boys? The BAE area. HAHAHAHAHAHA. I really really like bad puns Tbh. okay okay chapter time!

TRIS POV

I sit up fast. My heart is still pounding as I look over to the clock. I've gotten more used to the reoccurring nightmare.  I used to sob everytime, Tobias was getting so worried. The clock reads 6:30AM, two more hours until breakfast.  I lay back down and think, knowing I won't sleep again.

I think about everything I possibly can. One thought stays into my mind. When will Tobias and I get married? I'm not sure if I want to get married soon. I mean I'm still young. I wonder if we could find out my birthday. Maybe we could find out today! My thoughts skip back and forth for about and hour and a half before Tobias wakes up.

When Tobias wakes up he see's me staring at him and gives me a questioning look. "Whaaat?" I ask. He just laughs and shakes his head. "You were staring at me Tris, what? did you see something you like?" he says with a smirk. Heat rushed to my cheeks. We both laugh and Tobias gets into the shower.

While Tobias is in the shower I get changed. I wear my usual clothes, Black leggings and combat boots, but today I also wear one of Tobias's old t-shirts. It's small on him but too big on me.

I'm just finishing my makeup as he gets out of the shower. The second he walks out he looks at me. "Is that my shirt?" he asks, laughing.  "Maybeeeeeee! but if you want it back you're going to have to catch me!" I say as I take off running. He's lucky he got changed before he got out of the bathroom.

I run down the hallway and through the pit with Tobias running after me. I make it to where all the stores are before he catches me. He slings me over his shoulder and runs to the pit. "TO-FOUR, PUT ME DOWN NOW!!" I yell. "NEVEEEEEEER!" he screams while bursting into the pit.

Everyone turns to face us. "NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, JUST ME AND MY FIANCÈ TAKING A MORNING STROLL." he screams while doing laps around the pit, with me still slung over his shoulder. Caleb walks into the pit and glares at us both. Tobias takes on glance at Caleb and begins to laugh. For some reason I find myself laughing too.

Before we know we're both cracking up with almost all of Dauntless staring at us. Then I realize, this is what appealed to me about Dauntless. Being free, being able to do what ever you want. This is Dauntless.  After we contain our laughter we both stand up and walk to our table.  All of our friends just stare at us.

"Don't ask," Tobias and I say simultaneously. They just shake their heads and go back to eating. Except our lovely smart-mouthed candor. "What exactly just happened?"Christina asks. "He got mad at me and tried to kill me." I say plainly, pointing at Tobias. "You stole my shirrrrt," Tobias says, drawing out the 'r'. We all laugh and I smile. This is why I left Abnegation.  So I wouldn't be suppressed. So I was free to be whatever and whoever I wanted....

heyya, sorry for the short chapter! it's kinda a fillwr but I tried to make it funny (probably failed xD) comment suggestions and opinions! And TYSM FOR 11K ZOMG, byeeeee♥