chapterr 30 omgee

I GOT THE  NEW FOUR SHORT STORIES AND  OMG PERFECT♥ ALSO OMG IM GOING TO SEE VERONICA ROTH ON TUESDAY!! chapter time!

Tobias pov

I'm beginning to wonder where Tris and Christina when I hear a knock at the door. Uriah stands up and opens the door, murmuring something to the new arrivals. After I hear a few giggles I know who it is. Uriah steps aside and my mouth automatically drops. Tris looks beautiful. I'm at a loss of words.

She looks at me and notices me staring. A blush creeps up into her cheeks. Words cannot describe Tris,  the only thing I can think is wow. She walks over to me and puts her hand under  my chin and slowly pushes my jaw closed. "You'll catch flies," She says with a wink. I roll my eyes and she sits down next to me. 

I look around see Lucas staring at her. What the actual fuck is he doing here? "Hey, Erudite," I say towards him.  "What?" he says with a major attitude. "If you could keep your eyes off of my fiancè that would be fucking fantastic, " I say slowly. Lucas just rolls his eyes and says "Lets just start the game".

Uriah goes first and asks Lucas. "Dare," Lucas says with a smirk. "I dare you to leave because I did not invite you and we all hate you bye" Uriah says fastly. We all crack up and Lucas groans but leaves thank God.

"Since Lucas left I'm just going again," Uriah says, and we all agree.

"Trisssssyyyy-poooo, Truth or dare?" Uriah says, drawing out Tris's name. Oh God,  this will not go over well. She hates being called Trissy-poo. "What the fuck did you just call me?" Tris says sharply. "um Tris...sy-poo" Uri says well cowering away from Tris. Tris stands up and grabs Uriah by the collar. "Never, ever, call me Trissy-poo again, GOT IT?" She says in her instructer voice. Uriah just nods.

"Dare" Tris says calmly.  "I dare you too let Christina dye your hair!" Uriah pratically yells. Tris's eyes immediately widen, but she nods. Christina squeals loudly and grabs Tris by the hand and pulls her away. Tris looks back right before being pulled out of the door and mouths 'help me' to me. I laugh so loudly that everyone in the room stares at me. I just shake my head and laugh.

time×lapse=timelapse☆

After about 45 minutes of playing Christina walks back into the room. "I'm here to bring to you, the new and improved bea-" Christina says before being interupted by Tris yelling "IT'S JUST TRIS". Christina groans and continues. "New and improved Tris Prior" She says and does a mini drum roll as Tris walks in.

The second Tris my jaw drops for the second time tonight.  Her hair is the same light blonde it's always except this time it has streaks of brown running through it. "I HIGGGGHHHLIGHTED IT!!" Christina screams. Tris rolls her eyes and smiles when she see's me staring.

She sits down next to me and I lean over and say "you look good, Tris," while laughing. She giggles,  obviously remembering the time I got drunk by the Chasm while she was an initiate and flirted with her. "Hey it's my turn!" Tris yells excitedly. Everyone says a 'yeah' and Tris turns to me. Oh God. "Fouuurrr? Truth or Dare," She says. I pick dare, probably a mistake.  "Let Christina give you a girly makeoverr!" Tris says with a smirk. I glare at her and stand up.

"BEST CANDOR OR DAUNTLESS GAME EVER!!!!!!" Christina yells. I roll my eyes and enter the bathroom while Christina gets her makeup. She walks into the bathroom and pokes me with weird tools. Like what do things even do? There's a wierd pencil thing I know Tris uses, but thats about it.

After about 20 minutes Christina anounces that she's done and lets me look in the mirror. I have a wierd sparkly powder on my eyes and my cheeks are pink. My eyelashes arenlonger and black and theres a line of black at the base of them. The only other thing I notice is my lips. They are bright pink. I look awful.

Christina drags a hesitant me into the other room and everyone looks at me. I glare at Tris as she rolls around on the floor laughing. I roll my eyes as I go to the bathroom and wash the makeup off.

While I'm drying my face I hear Tris's ringtone and I hear her gasp. "Four! We have to go now!" She screams and we immediately leave. One question runs through my mind as we leave. Who called her?

I FINALLY UPDATED!!!!! Shortish chapter Sorry! I've just had no motivation to write lately! Comment suggestions and opinions! I'm going to start doing questions every chapter (qotc) because idk I feel like it haha.

qotc: favorite color?
aotc: Blueee c;