chapter 8

AN I have to go to Colorado next week on Wednesday- like Sunday, so if dont update, thats why, just thought I'd let you knoww! and im so glad you guys like the story, I always thought it would suckk haha.
recap:  training begins

TOBIA POV CHANGING IT UP HUNNAY

All the initiates are in the room, so, with regret, I have to stop kissing Tris and go into instructor mode. Today we will teach them how to throw knives. Just to scare them I have Tris stand in front of the target and pretend to just be relaxing while I talk, when suddenly I spin around and throw a knife right next to her left arm. It is a pefect throw. All the Iniates gasp and I even hear a scream. I laugh and say "Dejavu, Six?". She smiles and I throw the second knife. She doesn't even blink. Once again, there are a few gasps. I smile and throw the last knife. Just like last time, it bareky knicks her ear, but there is blood.  She brings her hand up to her ear and smiles. "Just like last time, Four" she states.

I turn and laugh at the initiate's shocked faces. "Wait, you've thrown knives at her before? and hit her??" Thomas, at least I think thats his name, asks. "haha, yeah, but thats a story for another time, NOW GET THROWING," Tris yells. All the initiates scramble to get knives and begin to throw.

/tttttttiiiiimmmmeeeelappseeeee\

We dismiss everyone for lunch, so far everyone has hit the board. Lucille was the last to hit, and to my suprise, Cole,  a tall, skinny, ex-candor boy was first. He had a nice throw. Tris and I walk to lunch when I notice Maria, the short Amity girl with mousey brown hair and dull brown eyes, checking me out, and by the look on Tris's face, she notices too.  "hey fouuuur" she says seductively. Okay I would not wxpect this from and ex- Amity. "hi." is all a say, and I say it coldly. She looks disappointed and tris laughs, loudly, and goes to get us food.

Soon Tris comes back to the table and all of us talk for a while. It's times like this that make me happy to have these people as my friends, when we're all laughing. I zone out until Uriah gets a grape stuck up his nose ( Im not quite sure how) and starts freaking out. He eventually gets it out and thats when I realize it. Will isn't here, so Tris has an empty seat next to her. Wow, I guess he had to work late. whatever, no big deal, I always work through lunch in the control room.

TRIS POV SWEGSWEG

The table feels empty without Will so when I feel someone fill his space, I smile and say " hey will!". but the voice that replies isn't Will's "hey, sis, whats up?" I jump up and smile.

" CALEB, I MISSED YOU!!!" I scream and hug him. It's good to see him again. It has been a few months since his last visit and since then he's warmed up slightly, to Four. slightly.

After we all eat and catch up withmy brother. Who is currently glaring at Four. I tell everyone I'm going to go to the training room to set up punching bags. they all say some form of goodbye and I walk alone to the training room. Once I'm all set up the initiates start to file in but not Tobias.  Whatever, I'm sure he'll be here soon enough. So I start with training,  I teach them to punch and kick and fight. They all slowly get the hang of it and I walk around checking on them.

When I get to Lucas he does something absolutely repulsing. He kisses me. ew is all I think. I push him away and say " I have a boyfriend!". Lucas smirks and tries to kiss me again. I slap him. hard. and he leans in close and whispers not so quietly " well he's not here is he?" and kisses me. Inconveniently, his punching bag was near a wall, so when I try to pull away, he pushes me into the wall and kisses me again. I try to push him off but he is a lot bigger then me, so I can't. I manage to push him off and say " I told you, I have a boyfriend, and I don't date initiates. ever.". he smirks yet again " and I told you, he doesn't know," he says loudly. but then another voice fills the room, and in the blink of an eye, Lucas is on the ground with a bloody nose. I register what the voice was saying when it says it again "her boyfriend already knows," it's Tobias! I run and hug him, muttering thank you, and thay I love him, he says it back, comforting me.

"waiiit, you guys are like,  dating?" Jack says. "yeah, for almost a year now," Four says "and if any one of you tries to kiss my girlfriend again, I'll kill you,".

/time lapse again lolol\

After training today all I wanted to do was be with Tobias. He qas comforting me all night and we watched movies until midnight, when I start to drift off I say "Goodnight Tobias, I love you so much" and I. mean it, I've never felt safer then when I'm with him.  and right before I fall asleep I hear " Goodnight Tris,  I love you too, more then you will ever know" and I smile, falling alseep into a night of dreama about when I first met Tobias. and my fall into the net...

Okayyyy, this is a long ish chapter, comment suggestions and stuff! I like to hear your feedback! I hope you like this storyy, byee