Chapter 7 - Moving/Cravings

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAIN SOME SEXUAL CONTENT. PLEASE BE ADVICED. 

Denices POV

I ran up to my room and packed all my stuff. My door opened and I looked towards it. Kat and Jack were comming into my room. Kat quickly started to get her stuff together while Jack helped me with my things. We quickly got everything straightened out. When we were done we took everything to Jack's car. I took one last look at the house I grew up in and we took off. It took us about twenty minutes to get to Jack's apartment. When we got there Tony was waiting in front of the building. Jack got out the car and helped me get out. Kat and I went into the elevator and the apartment while the boys brought everything up. I sat on the couch with my head on Kat's lap and tears streaming down my face. When the boys were done bringing the things in Jack came towards me and pulled me on his lap. I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heart. When I woke up again I felt someone's hands wrapped around ma waist. When I looked at my left I saw Jackson handsome sleeping face. I kissed his lips and his eyes flew open. 

"Hey babe how are you feeling." He asked with his voice husky from sleep. 

"I am doing a little better. Babe I'm hungry." I whispered.

Jack pecked my lips and got up. MMM he was only in his boxers. His defined muscles and sexy abs are in full view. I am so hungry for him right now. I am so turned on. Damn pregnancy hormons makes me want to jump him right now. He looked towards me and said something that I didn't hear do to my day dream about what I would do to him.

"Huh?" I asked.

"I said what are you hungry for?" He asked.

"Babe I'm so hungry for you." I said licking my lips.  

I walked up to his and crashed my lips on his. He quickly responded and laid me slowly on the bed. He got ontop and me and started to grind on me. I could fell his hard dick on me and it turned me on more.I took his boxers off and started to rub him. He grunted into my neck and started to suck it.

"Ahh Jack I want you now." I moaned arching ma back.

He took off my panties and bra and slammed into me. I moaned loudly do to the immense desire. Jack pulled out and slammed back into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and met his trusts. I flipped him over and rode his dick like a bull. He was panting and groaning. 

"Sh*t, Sh*t babe i-im b-bout to c-cu-cum" He moaned as he exploded inisde of me. 

He flipped us over again and started to fuck me hard and fast. He reched between our boddies and started to rub my clit hard.

"AAhhh" I screamed when my orgasm hit me.

He rolled his hips slowly making my orgasm last longer. He laid next to me and pulled me into his chest. My stomach growled and I want some pickels dipped in chocolate. MM that sounds good. 

"Babe can you get me pickels dipped in chocolate please?" I wispered in a baby voice. 

"Sure babe, but that is disgusting." He siad chuckling.

He got off the bed and pulled on his boxers and left the room. In the distance I could heard moaning and screaming. "Kat must be having a good time" I thought to myself. Jack came back with what I asked plus strawberries, bananas, candy, chips, etc. You could tell he wanted to eat too. All the excercise made us hungry. I ate my food quickly then ate some of his. He fed me strawberries with chocolate mmm. When we finished he gave me water then we laid down ready for bed.

"Good night Babe love you." Jack whispered in my ear then kissed it.

"G'Nite Jack love you too"

He pulled me into his chest and put his hand ontop of my stomach. I laid my hand ontop of his and fell into a wonderful sleep.  

==========================================================================

sorry for the long wait. hope yall like it. comment and vote.