Chatrer 5 - Memories and Protectiveness

Jackson POV

I trying to eat my food when I heard a sob escape Denices's lips. All the boys were around us in a matter of seconds. Denices was holding on to Kat for dear life. What happened we were just talking and she was fine? I looked at the guys and noticed they were thinking the same thing.

“What happened to her?” David asked.

“I don't know all I asked her is why she moved here?” Ricky said.

“Babe are you okay?” I asked worriedly.

“Princess are you alright.” Tony asked.

Everyone was quiet. Kat looked up from her and we all noticed she was crying too. She must know what is wrong with Denices. After what seemed like forever Denices calmed down. She let go of Kat and looked at all off us.

“Sorry” She said in a low voice.

“It's okay babe. Do you want to tell us what happened?” I asked her.

“I can't talk about it. It hurts to much. Kat can fill yall in. I'm really tired from all the crying. Jack can I take a nap in your room please?” She asked.

“Sure babe. Do you want me to go with you?”

“No thanks. I need to be alone for a little bit.” she said.

She got up from the couch after I told her where my bedroom was at. Kat looked at us and noticed we were waiting for her to explain what happened.

“Okay the reason that she got like that is because you asked her why she came here.” Kat said pointing at Ricky.

“Did something bad happened that she had to move. That's why she got like that.” David asked.

“Imma tell yall the story but please do not interrupt me.” she said.

We all nodded our heads. She took a big breath and motioned for Tony to sit next to her. Tony did and she grabbed his hands. Then she looked at me and started to talk.

“Me and Denices have been best friends since we were born basically. We did everything together. When we were in second grade we met a girl named Andy. She quickly became our friend. We were the three musketeers.” A tear escaped her eyes. “We use to dress the same every Thursday. Well when we were in the six grade Andy started to hang out with her brothers friends. One day she invited Den and me to go to her house to a little get together that they were having for Halloween but I guess she didn't tell her brother. I dressed like scream so I had a mask and everything but Deni dressed like cowgirl so she had on a skirt and a hat. When we got there they were all drinking and doing drugs. Andy came up to us and pulled us into the house. What Andy didn't tell us was that her parents were not going to be there. Andy started to kiss one of her brothers friend and ended up in a bedroom with him. Her brother came towards me and Denices. He started to mess with her but she was pushing him off. He got tired of her pushing him so he picked her up and thew her on the couch. He got on top of her and started to take her clothes off. I was punching him and trying to get him off of her.” She started to cry harder, “since he was six years older than us he was also stronger. All his friends were in the room with Andy so I took the advantage and grabbed the lamp. I smashed the lamp on his head. Denices pushed him off of her. I took off my long dress thing and gave it to her. We ran out of the house and started to run. We made it to the park before we found my mom getting into her car in the supper market. We ran to her and told her what happened. She took us to Denices house and we told her parents. While we were there we got a phone call saying that if we go to the police they were going to kill Denices. They didn't know who I was because Andy didn't tell them. After that Denices parents thought it was better to move.”

When she finished she started to cry all over again. Tony pulled her to his lap and started to comfort her. I was pissed off. How the hell a fucking eighteen year old was going to do that to a twelve year old. I know I'm older than her but only by three years. I looked at the guys and they all had hard looks on their faces.

“I feel so horrible for asking her that.” Ricky said.

“You didn't know. That is part of the reason I am here today too. After all this time Andy finally gave me up and her brother been messing with me ever since. I was getting in trouble and having attitudes with my parents so they sent me here to stay with her for a while. Now I think it's better if I stay since Denices is pregnant. They are watching us and I don't want anything to happen to her or the baby.” Kat said.

As soon as she said that my blood boiled. They will not hurt my girl or my child. I will protect them with my life if I have to. The guys were looking at me knowing that I am really protective with the ones I love.

“Don't worry we wont let anything happen to yall. Since Denices is Jack's girl and you are Tony's girl yall are like family.” Steve said.

Kat blushed and hid her face on Tony's chest. We all started to laugh a little. A piercing scream came from my room. We knew it was Denices so we all ran into the room. Denices was sobbing with her phone in her hands. I ran next to her to hold her. She clung to me for dear life. I kissed her head and whispered comforting words into her ear. She calmed down a little. She looked at me with defeated eyes. Kat came and laid next to her.

“What happened babe?” I asked her.

She didn't say anything she just gave me her phone. I looked at it and saw that it was a text from an unknown number.

Yall thought that by leaving the state yall will get away from me. You were wrong. I know where yall are at now. Watch yall backs because I am back. Following Kathrine to you was so easy. This time you wont get away. I want you so bad that imma get you. Three years has gone by but I’ll make sure you will be mine. I will have Kat too. She turned out to be a beautiful girl. Maybe I could get yall at the same time. Mm that sounds good. Imma do that. Prepare yourselves. Oh and by the way congratulations on the baby. Enjoy it while you can. With love Adrian.”

I want to kill this dude. He has the nerve to threaten my girl and unborn child. He has another thing coming. Both Denices and Kat were in danger. That means me and Tony have to watch our backs too. I handed to phone to the boys and laid next to Denices. She put her head on my chest. I could feel her tears wetting my shirt. All this crying must not be good for the baby. When the phone got to Tony he stiffened. His girl is in danger too. He laid next to Kat and pulled her towards him.

“We will protect all three of yall Barbie and Mousie” David said.

“We will protect yall too” All the other boys said at the same time.

We are like a family. We protect our own and never give up. We guys started to talk how we were going to watch them in school. We heard a little series of snores and looked towards the girls. They were both asleep holding hands while their heads were on our shoulders. Steve was the dumb one and took a picture. I looked at Tony and smiled he was looking down at Kat with loving eyes. I never seen my bro like this. He looked up at me and smiled.

“Now I know how you feel towards Denices.” was the only thing he said.

“Aight I guess us four are sleeping on my king size bed. The five of yall find a place to sleep. Good night.”

I kissed Denices on her forehead. Me and Tony grabbed the blanket from each corner and pulled it up on us. I closed my eyes and fell asleep dreaming about Denices and the baby.