Charter 4 / Meeting Friends

Denices POV

Jackson helped me up after I threw up. He handed me a new toothbrush. I brushed my teeth and gargled with Listerine. As I was finishing up I noticed that I got some vomit on my sweater, so I took it off. As I spit out the Listerine into the sink it splashed on my shirt. Now I have a big wet stain on the bottom of my shirt. What should I do? Oh well I got a sports bra on. I took off my shirt and stayed only in ma sports bra. I washed my face and walked out of the bathroom. When I got to the living room I saw five guys playing the X-box and froze. Oh shit the can't see me like this. They are Jackson's friends. I don't think that Jackson wants them to know he is gonna be a father. I looked at Jackson with panic in my eyes. He smiled at me and motioned for me to sit with him in the seat. I guess he really doesn't care if they know. I walked to him and sat next to him. He grabbed a blanket from the table and covered us with it. Jackson wrapped one arm around my waist and the other he let it lay on my stomach. On of the boys turned around to say something to Jackson but when he saw me he was shocked. He paused the game so all the guys complained. He got up and came towards me.

“Hello beautiful my name is Anthony but everyone calls me Tony.” He said with a smile on his face.

All the guys turned around and saw me. They turned from Jackson to me a couple of times.

“Hello” I said in a shy voice.

Jackson laughed and I hid ma face in the blanket. I heard all the guys laugh. I'm not the normal type of girl that Jackson dates. I'm shy and not outgoing like the popular girls. Jackson pulled down the blanket from my face. I opened my eyes that I didn't even know I closed and all the boys were still looking at me.

“Babe there are my friends Steve, Kris, Ricky, David ,Ian and you already met Tony. Guys this is my girl Denices.” he said as he pointed out each person.

“Hello Denices. You seem familiar. Have we met before?” Steve asked.

“No we haven't met but we go to the same school. I am a freshman.” I said the last part low.

“Oh yea I remember you now. You are the one that always hang out with the short blond girl Kathrine right?” Tony asked.

“Yea Kathrine is my best friends and roommate.” I said.

“Wasn't Zidera your best friend?” Kris asked.

“She was my best friend but the Ron got to her. Since I didn't pay no attention to him he went after her. Now she is popular and don't give a shit anymore. She left me alone”

“Don't worry babe I will always be there for yall and love yall.” Jackson said.

“What do you mean them. Denices and who?” Ricky asked.

I looked at Jackson asking permission with my eyes. He got up and nodded his head. He helped me up and I let the blanket fall. Since I was only in a sports bra you could see my stomach. Jackson wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and started to rub my baby bump. The guys followed his hand to my stomach. Their eyes widened in surprise and smiled at us.

“Guys as you could see she is pregnant. Imma be a father.” he said excitedly.

“Congratulation” They all said at the same time.

They all gave us a hug. It went better thank I thought. After they all congratulated us they sat back down but we started to talk.

“Babe when we were talking before you said that you didn't pay Ron no mind. What do you mean Ron was after you?” Jackson asked.

“Well remember at his party how I was dressed?” I asked. Jackson nodded his head.

“He said I should dress like that for school so I could be popular but I didn't want to be one of the popular sluts so I said no. After that he would not leave me alone. He kept bugging me about it. He said if I didn't do it he will get Zidera against me. I didn't listen and he did. One day he pulled me into an empty classroom and tried to kiss me. I did what any girl could have done, I kicked him in his balls and ran. After that I avoided the two of them.” I explained.