Chapter 2 / Week 7

Denices POV

Its been about seven weeks since the party and Jack doesn't leave me alone about dressing up for school. I've been avoiding Zidera for the past three weeks. I thought she was my best friend but I guess Jack got her to go to the dark side or as said in high school the popular crowd. I'm more lonely than before because now I really don't have any friends. Right now I am sitting alone in the library eating lunch. I don't really want to be in the cafeteria while they are there. When I finish eating I throw my tray in the trash, sit down and put my head down for the rest of the period. When the bell rung I got up too quickly and got a little dizzy. I grabbed on to the table for support. Someone put their hand on my shoulder and startled me. I spun around and saw my old best friend from Wyoming Kathrine.

“OMG. What are you doing here?” I screamed in excitement.

“Well I had problems at home and needed to leave. My parents agreed to let me move in with you. I got here last night but you weren't there when I woke up so here I am.” She said smiling.

I hugged her tightly. I can't believe my best friend in the entire word is here with me.

“What class do you have next?” I asked her.

“Well I got singing and you what do you have?” She asked.

“I got singing too. I guess that the only class we got together right?”

“No you dad told me we had the same schedule but I got here just now. We will always be together yay. So tell me what has happened lately.” she asked.

She sat down on the table I was on and motioned for me to sit next to her. I sat down and started to tell her everything that happened including the party and Jackson. She was so attended to the story that we forgot about the other two classes. We talked till the end of the day. When the bell to go home rung we walked towards my car. On the way there I got really dizzy and almost fell to the floor. Kathrine caught me and helped me sit on the car.

“Den are you okay?” I heard her ask me.

“I just got a little dizzy. It's probably nothing, this ain't the first time it happens.” I said.

“What! That ain't normal Den. How long has this been going on?” She asked.

“Can we talk about this at home please? I don't want everyone in my business. Can you drive?” I asked her in a weak voice.

“Sure bestie. Come on lets get out in the car.”

Kathrine helped me in the passenger seat of my car then got into the driver side. She pulled our of the parking lot and headed towards the highway. When we got home she helped me get into the house and to my room. Suddenly I got the urge to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and threw up everything that I ate during the day. She came into the bathroom and held my hair. She helped me out of the bathroom and sit on my bed.

“How long has this been going on?” She asked me.

“Well for about five weeks. I use to drink coffee every morning but lately I can't even smell it. My clothes are tight on me cause I am getting fatter. Look at my stomach.” I said.

I pulled up my loose shirt. I can't button my pants up cause they don't fit. She stared at my stomach for about three minutes. I looked at her face and saw that she was thinking about something. She looked at my face with worry in her eyes. What is she worried about? Kathrine ran out of my room and I heard my car start up. Where is she going? Oh well imma go take a warm shower to see if it calms down my stomach. I walked into the bathroom and took off my clothes. I started the shower and got in. Thirty minutes later I came out the shower and wrapped a towel around my body then walked into my room. When I opened the door I saw Kathrine sitting on my bed with a bad in her hand. I grabbed some clothes to put on. When I was about to walk back into the bathroom she grabbed my wrist.