Chapter 1 / the party

Denices POV

I came out of school and walked towards ma car (a blue and black Nissan skyline R32). I was so excited because I just got it for ma birthday. My name is Denices Adeline Gonzales and I just turned 15 so I could drive yay. I am five feet tall, and have curves in the right places. I have brown hair that reach ma waist in waves, and hazel eyes. While I was walking I heard someone screaming ma name. I turned around and saw ma best and only friend Zidera. Since I moved here four years ago I was not popular, actually I was a loner cause of the way I am. I stopped walking and waited for her. When she got next to me I looked at her and saw that she was grinning at me.

“Whats up Zi?” I asked her.

“Deni can you come with me to Noah's party tonight please?” she asked.

“Um no thanks. I gotta study for ma biology test on Monday.” I rejected nicely.

“Please Deni. I really want you to go with me. Then you could spend the night at ma house.” She said using her puppy dog eyes.

I hate it when she does that. She knows when she does that she gets everything she wants. No one could resist her face. Ugh I can't say no now.

“Okay okay I'll go with you. What time is it anyways?”

“I'll come pick you up at eight so be ready.”

“Okay”

I turned around and got in ma car and left. I drove home and got there in bout ten minutes. When I got inside ma house I went to ma room and looked through ma closet to see what I should wear. I looked around and saw ma pink dress that had a black belt under the bust line that ma cousin got me for Christmas. I took it out and put it on the bed. I walked into ma bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I wrapped a towel around ma body and started to blow dry ma hair letting it fall in my natural waves. I walked into ma room and slipped on the dress. I went to ma closet and picked out ma black stilettos and slipped them on. I went to ma mirror and did ma make up in a smokey eye with pink lip gloss. When I was done I looked in the mirror and saw ma self. I have to say I am so HOT right now. Even though in school I am nobody but when I get outside the school I am total different person. Ma dress reaches only two inches under ma butt and hugs ma curves nicely. When I finish its already seven forty-five. I walk down the steps and wait for Zi to come and get me. I heard someone knock on ma door. When I opened it I saw Zi standing there with a black dress and white dress and white stilettos. Her hair was straight down her back and she did her make up like mine.

“Damn gurl you look hot right now. No one is gonna recognize you.”

“Thank and you look hot too.” I said tricking a pose.

“Aight you ready to go?”

“Yea come on”

We got in her car and left to the party. When we got to the party it was at full. The were a lot of people here, I mean like more than a hundred people. Zi and I walk in and go straight towards the kitchen to get a drink. I grab a cup of rum mixed with coke while Zi grabs a beer. We walk into the living room to see a lot of drunken people. I looked to ma side to tell Zi something but I lost her. I looked around to see if I couldn't find her no where. I drank ma drink and went to the kitchen to get another one. I was on ma sixth cup when I decided to go out and dance. I walked to the middle of the dance floor and started to sway my hips to the beat of the music. All of a sudden I feel someone grab my waist and pull me towards them. I looked back and saw I the boy had a crush on since I was in seventh grade and he was in tenth. I started to grind on him and I felt his little friend getting happy. I felt his breath on my neck the he whispered in my ear.