Chapter 8 - 33 weeks / surprising

Denices POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I looked to my right and noticed that Jack was not in the bed. I got up and stretched. I rubbed my swollen stomach and waddled to the bathroom. I did my morning routine then got dressed in a sundress with flip flops then walked towards the kitchen. when I got there I saw Kat making breakfast as Jack and Tony were sitting on the couch playing xbox 360. I looked at the clock and noticed that it was only 6:40 in the morning. Almost time to go to school. The school year is almost done and I am currently eight months and a week along in my pregnancy. I look like a whale. My back always hurt, my feel are sore, and I am always hungry. I walked towards Kat and helped her finish breakfast. We called the boys in to eat. Jack came to me and kissed me while rubbing my baby bump. We sat down, ate then left to school. Once in school Jack and Tony left us to get to class and talk to the football team. Kat and I made it to my locker only to find a note on it.

"Den what is that?" Kat asked me.

"I don't know lets see." I walked to my locker and took the note off of it and read it to Kat.

"Denices you look beautiful with you big stomach. Can't wait to have you and Kat in my bed. Them babies won't be able to meet their mother because I am going to get you. Tell Kat I said that I love the color she put in her hair it suits her. Them boys wont always be with yall. I will have yall. Watch your back and make sure you are not alone. Sleep with the lights on while in that mans house. Oh and I love the pink lace bra you have on today. it turns me on so much

With love and lust, ADRIAN"

I looked at Kat and saw that she was as worried as me. I am so scared right now. How does he know what kind of undergarment I have on? Is he watching me while I change at the house? How the hell?

"Kat we need to find Jack and Tony to show them the note."

Kat nodded and we went towards the 12th grade floor. On the way there I saw Zidera and Ron sitting next to the doors of the stairs. Once they saw us they came towards us. Zidera got in Kat's face while Ron came to me.

 "Look who we have here Zi. Its the pregnant whore and the ugly dumb bitch." Ron said with a smirk on his face.

"Yea Ron. What happened Denices forgot to use a condom with one of your Johns from prostituting yourself. No man in his right cages will ever want to have kids with you or lay with you. Kathrine you should take Denices lead and be a prostitute to get some action becuase as ugly as you are noone will ever want to be with you." Zidera laughed in our faces, 

I didn't say anything and just stayed there looking at them. I had tears in my eyes bout to come out but i wont let them. I looked at Kat and saw that she was about to cry too. Why they always have to be so mean to us? We didnt do anything to them. Kat looked at me and motioned for us to leave. We both turned around and thats when it happened. Adrian was infront of us with a smirk on his face. Oh shit!

"Kathrine, Denices nice to see you again. Long time no see. Denices you look beautiful while pregnant, Maybe I will get bith you and Kat pregnant while yall are with me." He said. Then he looked at Ron and smilled," Hey bro thanks for the updates on these two i appreciate it."

I looked at both of them with wide eyes. Damn now i see the similarities between the two. Ron is Adrians brother. No wonder he knew so much about me and Kat.

"No problem bro. It was a pleasure. Now what to do with them? Keep the original plan." he asked with a sadistic smile.

I looked at Adrian and saw him nod. The next thing I know I was being pushed and fell on the floor. I started to scream because my stomach hurts real bad. I heard someone scream my name and then everything went black.

Jackson POV

I was walking with Steve, Kris, Tony, Ricky, David, and Ian to give Denices and Kat their things they left in our bookbag when I opened the doors to the freshman floor. What I saw made my blood boil. Zidera and Ron were staring and laughing at Kat and Denices while someone was talking to them. Then I heard what Ron said.

"No problem bro. It was a pleasure. Now what to do with them? Keep the original plan." he asked with a sadistic smile.

I looked at between both of them then saw the one infront of the girls nod. Then i saw Ron and Zidera walk up to the girls and pushed them to the ground and i heard Deni scream. As soon as I saw this i ran towards them screaming Denices name. I kneeled next to her and saw that she was uncontious.

"Ian call the nurse NOW." I screamed at Ian.

Ian ran to get the nurse. In less than five minutes the nurse with the help of Ian and Steve took them to the office to call and ambulance. I got up and walked up to Ron, Zidera, and the dude.

"Now I want to know why the fuck would you do that to them? I want an answer now." I said in a treatning tone.

"Its none of your bussiness Jackson. That whore deserved it." Zidera said.

I looked at her with hate and anger in my eyes and spoke.

"It is my bussiness because if something happens to my girlfriend or children I will hurt both of yall big time." I siad.

Their eyes opened wide and they were surprised. I looked at the guys and gave them the signal. I now remember who the other dude is. He is Adrian so it is time to finish everything. We walked up to them and gave them the asswooping of their lifes. Even if Zidera is a girl she deserved it. Then we went to see how the girls were. We made it to the hospital in less than ten minutes. We went in and they told us where the girls Once we made it to their rooms since they shared one I saw Denices on one bed and Kat on the other. I moved next to Den while Tony went next to Kat. The doctor came in and started to tell us what happened.

"Denices and Kathrine. Who may the two gentlemen be?" He asked.

"My name is Jackson I am her boyfriend and father of the babies" I said and he smiled and nodded.

"My name is Anthony I am her boyfriend." Tony siad.

The doctor looked at the charts and then explained.

"Okay lets start with Denices. The fall made your water brake so you will have to stay here and deliver the babies any hour now. Is tha okay?"  We nodded then he looked at Kat. "Kathrine I so sorry to tell you but on your fall since you were so early in your pregnancy you lost one of the babies." He siad with sorrow.

Kat looked at Tony then started to cry. Tony was conforting her.

"But one of the babies is still alive?" Kat asked.

"No sweetie two of the babies are still alive. You were pregnant with triplets but since one died your currently pregnant with twins." the doctor said then walked out.

"Tony were having twins." Kat smilled.

Tony kissed her passionatly. I heard a scream come from Denices and knew that I will be a father in the next few hours.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I know its crappy but i was having writters block so here what i could do. Either yall comment and say that yall still want it up and for me to continue or I will just take it down. comment and vote thanks

http://www.oldnavy.com/products/res/thumbimg/maternity-floral-maxi-tube-dresses-pink.jpg