Jaycee Lennox

Hi my name's Jaycee. Jaycee Lennox, but please call me Jay. I like that soo much more. My father is apart of the Army, or Marines..I don't really know honestly. He just fights over seas and is never home for a long long time. I'm 4 years old. Just had my birthday in July. I don't have alot of friends, but that's because I'm not in school yet. At least that's what Daddy says.  He's my favorite, I'm his little girl. Anyway you should read my story, trust me it's a fun one.

XxXxXxXxXxXXxXx

"Night Daddy" I scream into the computer that held my fathers face through Cisco. His face was a little fuzzy, but it was him, and he had just got done with a cool mission that he couldn't tell us about, but guns were cool, so anything involving them had to be cool too. He was also coming home soon, I know that for a fact, because mommy always told Baby Ana that when she rocked her to sleep. "Night Jay-lay." He smiles back, and I blow him a kiss. That was my nickname, it was because I like jelly. Alot. I eat everything I can we jelly. Daddy knew that even though I never saw him, but I didn't miss Daddy, he's always been gone, sometimes it made him unreal. Like he didn't exist, but was just a picture on the laptop. He only became a reality when he came home, which was for a short time. Just long enough for me to get used to having a real dad and not a computer video, then he was gone and it was back to square one.

"Okay, Jaycee. Time for me and Daddy to talk." My mother cooed, and I nodded. Standing up on my toes, I give her a kiss on the lips, and then on my little sisters head. Giving my father one final wave, I turn around and skip toward my room. My fathers T-shirt somtimes makeing me slip as I moved over the wood floor.

Turning into my room, I look around at the navy blue. There were tons of posters hanging around. Mostly of little puppies, and kitties. A few military ones, and a tiger. Mom and Dad usually wanted there alone time chat. That was when Daddy gave all the juicy details about his missions, that I wasn't supposed to hear, an they got a lovey. Ew.

Grabbing Sasha, she's a tie-dye teddy bear with peace signs, and she is blue. Daddy bought her for me from a kid in Quetar, I think that's how you say that. That's where my daddy lives, it's almost night time there. Even though its day light here. Mommy says that is what happens when you live on the other side of the planet. There's a war on that side right now, that's why my dad is over there. I like pretending to play Army like my daddy. One time I was playing and sent my toys out on a deadly mission. The job was to capture the special man on the other side of a city. Which was crawling with enenemies. Then I built myself a fort, and sat down in it. Creating myself a whole house. With a blanket bed, and books. I even gave myself a little lightening in the top so I could draw. I liked building forts, a lot, and so does daddy. He's the one who taught me how. Maybe I should build a fort right now, and make it a space ship that would go to an alien place and maybe they have different times on the other side of their world too.

After I finished, I made myself a bed. I wanna camp in it tonight, because camping is fun, and a lot better then sleeping in a bed sometimes. Dad always said he liked sleeping outside better then a bed, he said it was pretty when you could see all the stars. We don't have alot of stars here though, the city is bright, so we can't see them. So I like to make forts and camp in my room, I have a special night light that makes it all stary on my roof.

"Jaycee, it's time for dinner." My mother calls from the main part of the house. Crawling from my tent, I stand up and stretch my legs from sitting in there for so long. I hope we were having bread rolls, or mac-and-cheese. I love that stuff it's the best food ever, and mommy lets me pour the chesse into the noodles because we make them homemade not out of a box.

Running into the kitchen I find my mom staring at the small computer, with Ana in the booster seat next to her getting her fill of baby food. Sitting down at the dining table, I ignore the meeting in progress. Mommy usually looked a lot of boring stuff like weather and news on daddy, but I always tell her not to. Daddy promised me that he was strong and tough, and people like that don't die in war. He's not gonna go away from us ever, but she always worried. Kicking my legs back and forth in the chair, I pick up my airplane fork. Smiling at the plate of mac-and-cheese in front of me. Mommy always seemed to make me my favorite food when I wanted it. Taking a fork full of mac-and-cheese, I felt my throat squeeze really tight as a stray noodle slipped down my throat. Coughing, I didn't know mommy was hugging me until I looked up at her. "Mommy what's wrong?" I ask, seeing her eyes seemed full of water and her face was turning red like a tomato. "I'm fine sweetie. Daddy just went on another important mission, and he's not coming home yet." She said, giving me a small smile, which I returned by kissing her cheek. "It's okay mommy. Daddy always comes home remember? It's just a set back, he'll be home for Ana soon." I promise strongly, reciting the words daddy sometimes said to mommy lately. Especially the stuff about Baby Ana, because Dad hadn't met her yet. That was what mommy was wanting to do the most, show Daddy Ana. Sometimes I thought Mommy liked Ana more then me lately, but I knew Daddy wouldn't. I'm his little girl, which is why I had to comfort Mommy right now. She always got like this when Dad went on any type of mission in the war. Daddy says she worries too much about him, and likes making big mountains out of little mole hills. Which means mommy worried a lot more about daddy's missions then he needed to. They weren't THAT big or dangerous.