Guns

"Alright here's the situation, you've all had direct contact with the N.B.E.'s-" Sims stated, leading us down a path. Uncle Epps was flanking the man,  while Daddy was behind Sims. I was holding Daddy's hand, while a pretty blonde lady walked beside us. "N.B.E?" Epps asked, and I looked at Daddy. "Isn't that Nation Baseball Essociation?" I asked, and Daddy just nodded. He was too focused on what was going on. I  could tell by the way he was in soldier position, with his eyes ahead. He wasn't gonna answer my question seriously, he probably didn't even hear me.

 "Non-biological extraterestial. Try and keep up with the acronyms." Sims answered, and I rolled my eyes. He totally messed that name up! They were hider men, or tooth fairies. And anyway, those letters stood for baseball, not giant robots. 

"What you're about to see is totally classified." Mr.Sims stated as he  kept up a fast pace, and so did Daddy and Epps. I had to jog to stay beside them. We were led into this weird, green tunnel thing...sorta looked like a Ninja Turtle sewer...I wonder if they're here! That'd be so fun! I loved Mikey..and Donny...Raf was the coolest but Leo was so nice. I couldn't pick a favorite, cause I loved them all. Daddy wanted to buy me pet turtles, but Mommy said no. She didn't like pets that much, especially since Turtle's were suppose to make you sick. But I didn't see anyone complaining about the Ninja Turtles, and all those people weren't getting sick eithers! I bet Mommy was just being silly about the whole thing, and that's why I wasn't allowed to have them. 

Mommy was really silly like that.

Daddy squeezed my hand suddenly, and pulled me closer to him. We had gotten out of the tunnel into this really big room. There wasn't any sun at all coming through, so the only lights were these weird green sticks and this giant blue spotlight that was shown over another...really broken robot man. Sparks were falling from the many wires this man was hooked up too, and the whole room was fully of sounds that reminded me of my bug zapper at home! Though I couldn't see any bugs in here really, but it was the same zzzttt sounds like at home. That's probably cause all the buggys were zapped away. I wonder if Daddy was thinking the same thing! I looked up to ask him, but Daddy was shaking a little, I dunno if it was because he was holding onto me so tightly or he was scared..but I think it was the tight thing. Daddy would never get scared, especially of something like this. He was too tough for silly things like fear. 

Plus, there's no reason to be scared of a sick, sleeping robot man. Even if this guy..was sorta scary. I mean the other robots were nice looking...sure they were huge but they were kinda cute. Specially the yellow one! His eyes were so blue! This guy..he was all scraggly and bumpy. It was all creepy. 

"We think when he made his approach over the north pole, our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry. Crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago. We shipped him here to this facility in 1934. " The mustached man said, and I giggled. Katie was like that too! She got all silly when her phone died or was messing up! I guess hider men liked their phones too! Maybe I could call the two I met sometimes then and we could play! I don't think I'd call this guy though, he can just stay home. I don't play with monsters.

"Call him NBE 1" Sims added, as we approached the giant metal man. The robots face was all still and all the wires made him look sickly. That wasn't the worst part though, I wasn't scared of a sick person, but this robot man gave me the shivers. He didn't look like a good man..not like the other two. He looked mean and ugly, and I knew what mean and ugly looked like by now. Especially with all these faker soldiers around me. 

This robot was not good. 

"Sir. I don't mean to correct you on everything you think you know, but I mean that's Megatron." Katies boyfriend began, and Mr. Sims didn't seem to happy at that. He quickly turned, facing the boy and getting real close in his face. Sorta like Mommy did when she wanted me to admit to something, or was really mad at me. He even stared into your eyes like Mommy did, I hated when Mommy did that. I could never look her in the eye, and then I'd get in even more trouble! "He's the leader of the deceptions." The boy continued, but you could tell he was not comfy like that. He wasn't really looking at Sims either. I dont think he was lying though. He looked just like I did when Mommy looked into my eyes. I bet he was right, this boy is probably smarter than all these dummies. Well I mean Daddy was obviously smarter than the boy, so was Epps..but everyone else were just a bunch of dummies. They didn't know anything, especially about these hider men.