Mission City

"There's Optimus." Sam gasped, and I climbed up towards the front seat slowly. I wanted to see an optimist! Mommy said they were really good people to be around! They could always see the sun, so they could always go outside and play!

"Sam, I don't see an optimist..but that car is really shiny!" I admitted, squinting my eyes at the trucker-trailer. It was a HUGE one too, with blue and red with flames and it was all silvery and sooo shiny that it hurt to look at. I didn't think they could be that shiny looking! I only saw the dirty, yucky ones and they didn't have flames. This was like a race car truck!

It was fancy.

When it passed by, I turned around, holding onto the back of the seat as I looked out Bee's back window. "He's really on fire!" I gasped, trying to get a better look. The truck was really far back now, but I could see smoke on the road. It was black and coming off the road behind him! I thought it was just a fancy paint job, but I guess he really WAS on fire!

The truck was making this loud "eeeeeeeee" noise too. I heard that noise a lot when I was with Daddy. When he's home, Me and Daddy go bike riding a lot sometimes. He likes going to the park with me, and we make skin marks all the time. The skin marks kinda make those 'eeeee' noises. Mommy says that real cars can make 'em too! When people drive to fast and stop, they make skin marks and that 'eeee' sound.

I would probably be driving really fast if I was fire too, so I guess it makes sense why he was making the 'eeeee' noise. But I couldn't see if that truck made skin marks, I just heard the noise. I couldn't even see the shiny truck anymore! He was all gone because of Daddy and his friends. They were inside these really big black cars...kinda like four-wheelers but not. Some of them even had really big guns on top of them! They were so huge!

"Do you think he left any skin marks?" I asked Sam, but he wasn't going to answer my question. He didn't even say anything at all! He probably didn't even hear me. Sam seemed silly like that.

Kinda like Mommy. She got all serious and ignored me too like that.

That's why I just kept looking out the window.

Maybe I could see Daddy and wave!

Though instead I saw more cars. They weren't military ones, but they were shiny, just like the fire truck! One was silvery and tiny...and behind him was..

"That's my Uncle Dork!" I jumped a little, pointing at the really big black truck. It was him! I knew that big truck anywhere! It had the shiny horns at the top, and was black with big red writing on the front. "That's his truck!" He was following the silver car now, and behind him was an amblue-ants.

I wonder why he was here? Maybe he wanted to see Daddy too so he came here like I did! Though I dunno why he didn't just come with me the first time! I mean it would've been easier!

"Jaycee, that truck doesn't have a driver." Sam yelled back at me. He had his head out the window like a doggy! I bet he was gonna catch bugs in his mouth. "Mommy says if you do that bugs'll come and land in your mouth!" I told him as the girl looked back at me. Sam's Mommy must have been really bad at her job. I mean he wasn't told all the rules..and he had a girly name. I bet his Mommy was broken. Though I wouldn't tell him that. Sam was already cranky enough I think.

And I don't wanna be rude to anyone's Mommy. Especially cause mine was sorta broken too.

"You know what? Just s-sit back okay. The last thing I need is for your father coming after me because you didn't sit right in an alien robot." He yelled, looking back at me but I just folded my arms. "Says the guy who is sharing a seat!" I retorted.

"Hey, we're buckled in alright, and anyway I'm older then you..by a lot."

"So? Just means you die faster."