Daddy!

I was silent after that, really really silent. The room was getting smaller and smallers...I couldn't do this. I promised Daddy I wouldn't cry..but if I did cry..Daddy wouldn't know would he? I mean if I never saws Daddy again, he would never know I cried. I sniffed lightly, rubbing my eyes to hold the tears back before they began to pour really fast. I even tried to yawn a few times, but it wasn't working at all. I just always kept thinking of Daddy and that I'd never see him again. 

We'd been driving all night, and the sun looked like it was waking up too now..I couldn't sleep though. Not in this car...and with these people. I was pressed up against the corner, curling myself into a tight ball as I watched them all. I just wanted Daddy. He'd make all these bad man disappear if he was here.

If Daddy was here.

The van stopped fast, and everyone huddled out. Even I was pulled out, my arm hanging limply in the soldiers hand. I couldn't fight any mores. I was too tired, and I didn't know where to go. I didn't know where Mommy was and Daddy was too far away. I knews now why Daddy told me to stay away from strangers, because they got you lost real fast. And I was really really lost.

I looked around slowly, trying to see if there was a way out. But I was really far from my playground at home. If I was at my playground I could get home, cause I knew how. Here there was only some heli-chopters..and a lot of land. A soldier man bent down in front of me, he looked sorta nice..and he smiled at me too, but he was a meanie. Like all the other meanies here, so I just stuck my tongue out at him. The man didn't seem to mind, but just put a heady phone on me, and led me to one of the copters. Katie's friends were there too, and the girl looked at me for a minute. She was pretty. Prettier then Princess..but everyone was prettier then Princess now..cause she was ugly on the inside. Everyone here was ugly on the inside..and I bet Daddy would beat them all up for being so ugly. The girl nudged the boy, and he looked at me gently for a minute before smiling. I looked away really fast, before peaking back over and waving a tiny bit. 

They were captured by meanies too. Maybe they were actually the nice guys. 

I wouldn't get to know though, cause they were put in a different copter then me.

A soldier man picked me up, before putting me in the middle of the one copter, and another soldier buckled me in. I looked at my hands the whole time, Daddy had told me about these copters. He said they were really cool...I wish Daddy was here with me now. He could tell me how cool everything was..and we'd have a lot of fun too.

I miss Daddy, a lot.

Daddy wouldn't like me saying that though. I wasn't suppose to miss him. Cause he always promised to come back to me. Yea, he did! I was being silly. Daddy would find me and take me home, I know it! So until then I should keep looking strong, so these meanie people don't get their way at all! Daddy said all meanies like making other people feel sad, so if I wasn't sad..the meanies wouldn't win!

I looked around the copter, and grinned happily. Daddy rode in these copters all the time! He was right they were really cool, and with the doors off you could look out the giant open window! PLUS I got to go flying! The copter's pinwheels started flying super fasts, and after a few bumps the world started getting really small looking's. I'd never seen the world so small! It was like my snow globe at home! 

The soldiers laughed happily at me, as I leaned forwards so I could look out the window. Daddy's soldiers would be laughing too! They were all funny like that. The world below was sandy..and nothin was really green. Maybe we went to Africa! We drove a long time and Africa was where the Lion King was at! His home looked a lot like this! Maybe the meanies lived with the Hyenas, it'd be a good place for them. They'd belong there I think. Daddy always said Africa was a long ways away, and I've traveled a long ways so maybe it counts. Plus the world was mountainy, and yellow..and below us was a huge looking river! It sorta looked like Eliza's Elephant place she went in that movie. I just hope they're not any sappy fences around, or poor little elephants. They were all in Africa too..I think.