Broken?

"Is this yo Daddy?" I heard a voice from above ask, and I tilted my head waaay back to see who it was. I didn't have to tilt too far though, cause his face was right above me.

It was the Yellow Hider!

My face lit up happily, as I pointed at Daddy. "Mhmm! Thanks for looking BUT I found him all by myself!" I grinned proudly up at the robot as I released my Dad and turned to him. "Sorry he tried to shoot you! He's in soldier mode. Daddy's usually a really nice man...it's just he's really good at his job as a soldier." I explained easily, and the robots fairy wings arched up a bit at that. 

"I got you. Primetime is the same." 

 I heard Daddy chuckle, and I only smiled wider. They would get along fine..it might take awhile but I could see it! "I really like your wings!" I blurted out, I hadn't taken my eyes off his wings since he moved them.

Maybe these robotos really could fly! And maybe these hiders really were toof fairies after all!

I might have just said that last part out loud though...cause the Yellow Hider's head tilted a bit at me before he let out a staticky laugh and I hadn't said anything funny at all! No one had said anything funny..so I must have spoke my mind.

His eyes glowed a little bit bluer when he laughed. Which is AMAZING because they were already a SUPER blue before. I didn't think those eyes could get any brighterer, they already looked like the sky.

But now His eyes were wwaayy better than the sky.

"Better than having red...am I right?" The Yellow Hider hummed, his body still cheerful looking. "Yea! Red isn't that great a color and you don't look like a vamp-" I began..but someone cut me off.

You know, Meanies really don't have very good manners. You can never have a good talk with meanies. They always interupted-ed.

"Alright..alright. I get it, the kids cute, but we are standing on the brink of alien war." Mr. Sims interrupted us, as he pushed between me and the robot man.

And these men were really big meanies.

"It's Jaycee." Another voice butted in, and I smiled at Sims face. It was all scrunchity.

"What?"

"Her name, it's Jaycee." Daddy's voice repeated. "And she's not just some kid, she's MY kid, and I expect you to remember that since you're the reason she's in this mess." He barked coldly, and I shivered. I never heard this voice before...it was dark..like a bad guy.

Daddy did not like Mr. Sims.

And I don't think Mr. Sims like Daddy either.

"Alright than. Jaycee is going to get us all killed if we don't get that robot to his cube." Sims growled and my eyes widened at that. He's voice was almost as tense as Daddy's!

And this was a bad man!

"Kid's right here Will." Uncle Epps reminded, coming in to break the two up.

He did that a lot. Sure Epps followed Daddy everywhere, but he also kept Daddy from getting into trouble.

You see Daddy had this thing call insubmerization...and it wasn't bad at all! It just meant that he sometimes got mad at his supers, and yelled at them. Uncle Epps said those supers deserved to be yelled at, but even I know you're not suppose to yell at supers. That's where Uncle Epps comes in, he makes sure Daddy doesn't get into too much trouble. He stops the insubmerization.

Though I dunno why Uncle Epps was doing it now. Mr. Sims wasn't Daddy's super at all.

Daddy was probably Sims super or Sims nemmyis.