The End

"Now Jay...what did I tell you when we go to meet Mommy?" Daddy hummed, looking back at me from the front seat.

"To not tell Mommy that Ironguy--" My breath caught, as a loud grunt popped through the radio.

"Iron....Iron..Hi?" I tried again, having to test the name a few times on my tongue. His name just didn't want to stick very well. I mean it wasn't a HARD name, but I just kept forgetting it...a lot.

"Ironhide." Daddy chuckled lightly, but I could hear the staticky grumblings of Ironhigh.

He wasn't as nice as Bumblebee. I kinda wish Bumblebee was gonna be my best friend, but he already left with Sam. I mean at least I got to hang with him some! Maybe if Ironhigh had played at all, I would've remembered his name. 

But he didn't. At all.

After Mission City ended, and if you didn't know ...WE WON! We won the mission! Not that I was surprised...Daddy always won. That's why he was such a good soldier.

It's been awhile since the city though. Like a few years maybe!

Well not THAT long, I mean unless we skipped my birthday. I really hope we didn't..I mean 5 is a big number. Like I get to go to school now big number.

Anyway! After we won, Daddy said he had to take us back to that Sceptor Eleven.

WELL Ratchet said we had to go back, because Optimus said so and so we did.

It's not that simple really.

xXxXxXxX

"Hold her still!" Ratchet grumbled, his fingers were all gooey with this weird stuff he was trying to rub on me..but every time he poked me...he got mad. "I'm NOT!" I retorted, feeling my arm get pushed back again. "YOUR pushing me!"

This was like the gazaillionth time I tried to tell him that, but he just kept yelling at me anyway! I thought Ironguy was a grump, but this guy..he was WAY worse then him.

Like a cranky grandpa.

"Don't move!" He growled again, and Daddy sighed. That's when he stepped forward, holding my arm stiffly as the robot pinched it. "I don't understand how it was this hard to stay stationary." He grumbled under his breath, to which I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Jaycee Marie!" Daddy snapped, he was getting his Daddy voice back again. I mean it was going to happen, he always kinda turned back into a Daddy when he came home after a few days. 

"Sorry..." I mumbled, feeling the giant robot place the goop on me. 

"With the energon being already contaminated...the effects on organic tissue should be minimal. I am currently only detecting minor burns in the most concentrated areas, no fusing with the bloodline in any significant volumes......" Rabbit began to rattle off to Daddy like most doctors do. I wonder if he was a doctor? I mean I guess since he's not a great fairy he needs another job too. Daddy once said doctor soldiers were a thing.

"What do you mean I can't keep my car?" A suddenly high voice shouted from the hall, and Ratchet sighed. I mean I think it was a sigh, but to me it just felt like a wind. A wind that was indoors and really hot but not very stinky. 

"It's not that hard to understand, Mr. Witwicky. The ramifications of having a civilian harboring an alien are far to dangerous to undertake." A much calmer voice stated, and Daddy pinched the bridge of his nose. "Mr. Simmons, You no longer have any jurisdiction with these matters." Dad pointed out, as Sam broke out into a grin. "I was merely pointing out the obvious...." The man began, waving his hands around.

I guess when he wasn't an agent, he was Italian.

"Terms and Conditions of any future agreement between the Autobots and the United States will be discussed on a later date, and that information alone is beyond your jurisdiction now. Former Agent Simmons." Dad barked out, and Simmons face twisted into something awful.