Chapter 5- Run Monkey Run

Tell me your thoughts!!! READ, ENJOY, COMMENT, VOTE, and FAN!!! And how do you like the chapter? I thought his point of view may be interesting. Oh and this is a flash back go don’t get confused.

dedicated to my very first fan... thanks for the support!!!

**************************************************************************************************************

-BEFORE-

i try to move my hands to push his demonic claws away from my waist and notice another important detail i seemed to have missed while i was busy being terrified. My hands were tied behind my back and so were my legs.

I struggle and try to free myself from his grip that was tightening at an alarming rate.

"I wouldn't recommend that, but if you insist..." he whispers in my ear causing me to shiver unwillingly.

He drops me. I yelp, surprised by his actions. He kneels next to me and before i can do anything else he stabs me with a needle.

The world turns hazy and then total darkness... sort of like his skin... soft darkness surrounds me.

Well... hello again unconsciousness.

Chapter 5- Run Monkey Run

"His" POV - the beginning of the story - FLASH BACK

I have just been informed there is a new addition to my collection. I guess i should tell you what my collection is first. Alright then, see I am the Prince and after you rule 12 dimensions with 13 universes each, you tend to get bored. I was bored. So i came to the only universe that i don't rule to "explore". By "exploring" i mean collecting two of EVERY species (one male and one female).

There are 13 universes in the dimension and my last universe contains a little blue and green planet. Apparently this little planet is called "earth". Hmm... What a weird name anyways this planet turns out to have a shit load of life forms. So yes i was quiet excited.

We were just about to leave when i was informed we were missing a female hairless monkey. So i told them to stop and "collect" the closest one. Just our luck that stupid monkey decides to run. I mean COME ON?!? Are you really trying to out run MY flying saucer? It couldn't even run as fast as the male hairless monkey and the male got caught so why bother.

While I’m trying to calculate exactly just how stupid this monkey is. It climbs over a fence and falls flat on its face, get up and run again. I laugh till my eyes water. I command the driver to let the monkey run as much as it can before "collecting" it. He obeys my command and i wait for the monkey to climb over the next fence. Little does the monkey know a funny shaped rock with water awaits it on the other side.

It climbs over and runs right into the rock. I laugh and order it to be picked up and examined. I walk over to one of my favorite guard and tell him to inform me when the monkey has woken and conscious.

Oh monkey I can’t wait to torment you.

-LATER (still "his" POV)-

I hear the sound of footsteps approaching the door so i leave my book to answer it.

"Yes?" i say simply waiting to go back to my book.

"Umm... s.sir. I...it has b...been examined" he stutters uncomfortable to be as close as he is to someone like me, who can kill him in a light second no matter how powerful he was.

"Ahh... so i see. Has it awoken yet?" i say in a monotonous voice trying to suppress my curiosity.

"y...yes. It is put in the dungeon, in a...cell. The last... one."

"Very well" i say and dismiss him at once to go and the new edition to my collection.

Just before i reach the dungeon, i decided why not give the little monkey a fright? I could definitely use another good laugh.

I head back to my room and free myself from my clothing. I turn around, to head to my closet and catch myself in the mirror. I look fairly similar to a hairless monkey on the outside... you know minus the pointy ears, and fangs. Yes on the outside i may be able to "mingle" with the monkeys, but if they know about the real me and what i am capable of, they would flee for their life (even though that wouldn't help their case. no it only makes my hunt far more exciting). What i really am is a shape shifter and not just any shape shifter might i add. I am their prince and their god. I contain more power than my people know of. I can shift into any shape with ease and being the Royal family's (only) son i also inherit other special 'gifts' (not to mention the throne). The only down fall of inheriting special powers is that i must consume more "energy" than a normal shape shifter.

My "energy" problem was one of the reasons why i even started my "collection" in the first place. Things from the universes i rule have little to no energy because of the fact that they are all Magics. Magics don’t really have "energy" because they are powerful on the outside, therefore are lacking on the inside.

Things form this universe are powerful (and yummy) on the inside and lacking on the outside. For example that monkey's energy is contained in its blood because it isn't magical.

Ahh yes the monkey... i almost forgot about it. My goal is to get it to whimper under my gaze.

 I decide on my appearance a few minutes later. I grab my red cloak and change my appearance to something more beastly. Yes i think it will do. I have no plans on failing my personal goal today and I will go through almost anything to accomplish it.

Oh my little monkey the fun has just begun!!!