chapter 9- All Black And Red

<I------ Oi there maties! y'all can all see me right? i'm the "vote" button and i get awfully lonely at times so please click on me!!! since y'all are so dear to me i'll even let you in a secret... if you vote 10 times 10mirrormask01 will update before you say "DangFlabItThatGirlCanSureWriteAndUploadFast" 30 times! and that my lovely is a promise! now what arrrr yar waiting for... piggies to flappen fly? now go on VOTE!!!

picture of the door at the side---------I>

READ!!!

ENJOY!!!

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!!

FAN!!!

~~~THIS HAS NOT BEEN EDITED!!!~~~

*****************************************************************************************************************

---BEFORE---

“Hey… um you never told me you name..." I mumble suddenly feeling shy.

"Ahh that... that my love is for me to know and you to find out" he says in a tone and voice i have heard before... but where?

With that he grips my hand a little tighter and swings open the large doors.

Chapter 9- All Black And Red

The giant black and red doors swing open revealing a red dining room, and an enormous black table that could easily seat 100 people with plenty of elbow space!!! The people i saw earlier were already at the table chatting before they noticed me and the man's presence. In a split second they all stood up in unison and bowed their heads. i was staring wondering what just happened? When he starts tugging me down the room.

After 10 minutes of walking and like a million steps later we were finally at the opposite narrow end of the rectangular table which contained 2 fancier looking chairs. Ok maybe i was exaggerating with the whole 10 minutes thing but it was a really long walk! While i was pondering exactly how long i have been walking, he clears his throat and a scared looking servant runs up placing a not as fancy chair at the side with the other fancy chairs, then bows and leaves.

The man pulls out the chair the servant just delivered and waits. What is he waiting for i wonder and shoot him a 'you're weird' look as i sit myself down on the chair beside him which also happens to be the middle chair. I hear a gasp from the crowd. Did i do something wrong i think as i look around.

He snickers quietly while shaking his head as he sat down on the chair he was holding. Once he sat himself, the others also slowly sit down. Hmm... What is happening here, am i missing something?

"Have you never been treated like a lady before?" he asks with amusement clear in his voice.

"Ummm?" think fast shadow!!! Think of something cool to say back to him!

"I am a feminist and i can take care of myself just fine thanks!" i say as i mentally slap myself for my stupid excuse of a comeback.