Chapter 10 - A New Player

picture of the cutest smirking cat eva!!! ---I>

Hello dear readers. i am SoOo sorry to have kept you waiting for such a long period of time. I will like to thank RosieeLee for helping me overcome my little quirk in the story and making the continuation of the story that much faster. thank you for your patience and support :) for your patience i shall not ask you for votes on this chapter but feel free to vote if you either like the chapter or me

read

enjoy

vote

comment

and

FAN!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS HAS NOT BEEN PROOF READ!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

~BEFORE~

"Hmmm... i like it. Sure I’ll be Chase, but only to you. if you tell anyone else about this, they will be beheaded." he replies as though getting your head chopped off is like reading the newspaper in the morning.

 Me and Chase continue talking about nothing particular yet everything under the sun. just as Chase cracks a joke, the doors slam open with a BANG, revealing a fuming man/thing in a red cloak holding a fancy little bottle from before in the bedroom.

Two words to describe the situation... UH OH!!!

~CHAPTER 10- a New Player!!!~     

~dude in the red cloaks' POV~

"Yeah whatever. I’m going to go take a shower. Don’t touch ANYTHING while I’m gone and at all times STAY in the room... unless you wish to be killed like a stray dog." And with this i walk away chucking to myself because i very well know what is to be expected when i emerge back into this purposefully unlocked room.

yeah yeah i know what you are thinking why say it if i already know she will most likely... no she would definitely touch my stuff and leave the room, so why do it? Well that’s where my game starts. You see if my calculations are correct and they always are she will disobey me and i will have every right to punish her making the score me: 1 and Shadow: 0.

-After shower- (disappointed anyone?)

I emerge again with only a towel around my waist entirely counting for Shadow to be gone. I second step through; shock consumes me enough for me to drop my towel. i look around my room traumatized. Calling it a mess would be putting it lightly! My anger turns to fury as i find my blood spilt all over the carpet. i know what you are thinking...why in the name of yours truly would i put a bit of my blood in a little bottle? Well, being as powerful as i am, my blood has the power of healing and a few other 'magical' cures that even i haven’t yet found.

Take deep breaths… inhale… exhale. Now put some cloths on before you run out and try to choke the monkey. I tell myself.

I pull on another silk red cloak this time with a swirling black trimming at the bottom and the hands. i morph into the creature Shadow first saw me in and storm into the hallway, beginning my quest to find her.

i follow her unique, exotic and mouth-watering smell... wait... did i just think her smell was mouth-watering? Hmmm... Maybe I’m just hungry. i shrug off that thought and continue to walk down the hallway until i notice another smell mix with hers. But noOo, it wasn't just anyone’s smell, it was my oh-so-annoying younger-by-two-minutes brother/twin.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING WITH MY MONKEY?!?!? i scream in my head, pissed at the thought of him sticking his nose in our game and messing everything up. i stalk over to the food hall ready to murder both Shadow and my brother.

i throw the red and black swirling doors open and guess what i see? i see MY monkey talking and LAUGHING with my brother!!! my anger level just went from furious to inferno furious as i grip the empty blood container in my hand. i stare ahead at the pair of them sitting there with their jaws on the floor and the rest of the commoners standing, showing me respect. i smirk as i notice my brother sitting on an ordinary chair at the side and Shadow in the middle on his throne.

who know kidnapping a monkey would be this fun. i mean i someone told me, i would have done this a LONG LONG LONG time ago. seriously that monkey has been here for less that 24 hours and it has already put my brother in place, an ordinary chair where everyone but the next in line for the king SHOULD sit.   

i place the bottle safely in my pocket and walk to the end of the table. i smirk at the way my smirk makes my brother angry and how it makes Shadow have the faintest blush upon her soft cheek.

This game has just got more interesting now my brother is officially joined the it, making my victory that much sweeter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

till you read again my sweethearts :)

read

enjoy

vote

comment

and fan!!!