Chapter 6- Her Black Eyes

Bonjour (hello in French- a language I’m terrible at) readers!!! Sorry it took SOOO long I had exams, culminating and worse of all computer science!!! Gaaa :( anyways its summer and I’m practically free from school for the next two(ish) months!!! Yeah so expect me to update soon. READ, ENJOY, VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER BEFORE SUNDAY I WILL NEED 5 VOTES ON THIS CHAPTER!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-BEFORE-

My goal is to get it to whimper under my gaze.

 I decide on my appearance a few minutes later. I grab my red cloak and change my appearance to something more beastly. Yes i think it will do. I have no plans on failing my personal goal today and I will go through almost anything to accomplish it.

Oh my little monkey the fun has just begun!!!

Chapter 6- Her Black Eyes

"His" POV

I rush down the hall changing my appearance while my cloak flies behind me. I change my skin to resemble a black hole and my fingers into gigantic claws. I make my lips thinner and my teeth sharper to match my already deadly fangs. I also leave my eyes in their usual crimson color that matches my cloak perfectly; i figured my eyes are quite a sight as they are naturally.

I stop at one of the room to quickly check my appearance.

i leave once I’m satisfied with my appearance and might i add even though i look quite beastly i still look rather dashing? I think my little monkey will be very impressed.

Wait what did i just say?!? Am i sinking so low that i am trying to IMPRESS a MONKEY?!? I can’t believe a (handsome young) prince like myself would TRY to grace a female. I mean why would I out of all people do that? I have women from 12 different dimensions falling at my feet, i can choose ANY i wish... yet i here i am disgusting myself. Ahhh this... this thing has only been here for a matter of hours and it has already gotten on my bad side.

Oh little monkey i do pity you.

Well... i sort of pity you... ish...

I walk to the dungeon in the spaceship. It’s quiet and the only sound any could hear were the sound of my footsteps. I was taught how to walk like a prince or in other words i was taught how to walk like i own the ground beneath me. I flinch at the sound. To me it sounded very much like a whip but to others it oozed power and importance, which is vital for a man in my position.

I snap out of my thoughts as i fast approach the new addition to my collection.

I stop before the glass cell just to have my breath knocked out of my body at the sight.

A small figure glared at me. It had black eyes with straight black hair, so black it was almost the color of my current skin. I drown in her eyes. How can a creature so small and helpless possess such marvelous features? Never had i EVER seen such eyes, eyes that contain innocence yet knowledge, strength yet gentleness... AHHH!!! Stop standing there like an idiot and do something.

Anger snaps me out of my dazed state of mind. Oh monkey you will pay for what you just did to me. I will make you suffer. If this is the game you wish to play, that is fine by me but i must warn you...

I never lose...

In the thought of our little game, i smirk showing my threatening teeth. Her eyes widen and i know for a fact she has taken note of my teeth.

I kept my gaze fixated on her. I was told that i have quite a particular glare. I wonder what effect i have on her. By the way she shifts looking uncomfortable i will declare this theory true. Though i am not fully satisfied, the majority of others look away and the rest either pass out or scream. This one is simply staring back.

Maybe it’s time to meet my little monkey especially now that i know it won’t be as easy as the others.

I step forward and press my hand/paw (?) on the glass. I spread my claws in order to make sure she has not noticed them. I mean i worked hard on them so why not show them off? I keep my eyes on hers as i spread my claws on the glass.

The glass shatters under my claws as i realize my mistake. Unlike me this creature is unable to protect itself from the flying glass. I use my abilities to make the glass turn into dust just before they land on the fragile thing.

It looks up with its eyes full of amazement and awe. I must take a closer look at the eyes that seem so captivating. I walk forward to meet her.

She meets my gaze and lets a squeak rip through her little throat. She starts to swarm away from me when she hits the end of her cell. Her eyes widen as she realizes i have the upper hand and whimpers. So I have accomplished my goal.

My conclusion on her is this game is going to be far more enjoyable than I anticipated. I throw my head back and laugh whole heartedly. Wow it has been so long since i felt this way. My laughter dies out and i look back at the thing in front of me.

Her eyes widen once again and i know the hood of my cloak is now on my back. I can practically see what she was thinking.

"I guess you will have a very hard time describing my appearance to the police now won't you" I say to her.

No answer even though I am certain it can talk. I got tired of waiting. You must never let the prince wait.

I walk up to her and pick her up. Hmm she weighs less than a female from my dimensions. As i hold her she struggles but her hands and ankles are both bond therefore her efforts were fruitless.

I tighten my grip to tell her i am one you cannot mess with but she keeps trying. I lean to her ear to get my point across and whisper.

"I wouldn't recommend that, but if you insist…"

She shivers and i let her fall to the ground. My patience is really on the tread today so i stab her with a needle before she can push my patience any further.

I wonder what i plan to do with her now that she is unconscious in my arms...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again readers! Hope you enjoyed the chapter i plan on updating by next week (promise). How did you like the chappy and what do you think he has planned to do with shadow? If you are confused please feel free to ask me as many questions as you wish! So ask away till your hearts are content!!! Since you already READ and ENJOYED (?) please remember to VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN!!!

Remember I still need 5 VOTES!!!