Favorite Meal

A/N: Lmao I listened to casual by Chappell Roan while writing this🤣

Vivian had just had a super long shift the night before. She got off 5 hours later than expected as they had a very severe emergency come in right as she was leaving. Siobhan woke up around 7 in the morning like normal, in her arms was her dark haired girlfriend fast asleep. Siobhan smiled down at her and decided it was best to let her get as much sleep as she could. The couple had been so busy with getting Jamie settled into his first year of school, and work that the house was due for a nice cleaning.

Siobhan secretly loved to clean it was a way for her to just relax and reset. Vivian put on her normal black top, and pulled out a pair of Vivian's grey sweat pants. They were big on her but she loved wearing her girlfriend's clothes as often as possible. She made her way to the bathroom throwing her usual pristine straight blonde hair up into a messy bun holding it together with a claw clip.

Some of the front strands fell loosely over her face but the blonde didn't mind. She started in their bathroom. Giving everything a nice clean and re organized everything. She made her way down to the lounge. She pulled out the vacuum and hoped it wouldn't wake her love. She wiped everything down folded the blankets and reset the whole room. She pulled out the autumn decorations and got the room set up just the way she liked it.

As she made her way to the kitchen she got ready for her most daunting task. She started by getting all the dishes done. She worked to empty out the fridge of anything expired. She wiped down the counters, the table and even got the oven cleaned out. She swept and mopped the floors feeling proud of herself. She opened a few of the cupboards and decided to re organize everything.

Vivian slowly woke up and found Siobhan's side of the bed empty, she looked over at the clock and was shocked to see it was 12:30 she made her way downstairs where she heard movement in the kitchen. She stopped in the doorway when she saw the blonde cleaning and re organizing everything. She smirked when she saw the blonde was wearing her sweats, they looked huge on her but she loved it. She took a moment to just look the beautiful blonde up and down in awe of her natural beauty.

She noticed her hair pulled up all messy and it just turned Vivian on even more, her normal pin straight hair was up off her face with just a. Few strands here and there falling over her face. Vivian bit her lip as she watched Siobhan work.

The blonde turned around and nearly fell backwards. "Jesus Viv. You scared me." The blonde said holding her chest. Vivian smiled and laughed lightly, "I'm sorry darling you just look so hot I didn't want to interrupt. Vivian said as she stopped leaning on the doorframe and walked over to her blonde beauty.

"Good morning darling." Vivian said pulling Siobhan's waist in giving her a sweet but passionate kiss on the lips. "Goodmorning love. Did you catch up on some sleep?" The blonde asked cupping Vivian's face gently.

"I did but now I'm starving." Vivian said biting her lip. Siobhan wasn't catching on very quickly. She wrapped her arms around her neck and pulled Vivian into another kiss. "What can I make you darling?" The blonde asked laying her forehead against Vivian's. "You...." Vivian's started pushing the blonde back towards the counter. "Don't need to make me anything." Vivian finished licking the blonde up and sitting her on the counter.

"Vivian I just cleaned these what on earth are you thinking?!" Siobhan said with a giggle as she bit her lip. She knew exactly was Vivian wanted and she couldn't deny she really wanted Vivian right now. "Even better you should always enjoy your food on a clean surface darling." Vivian said with a wink pulling the blonde in for a heated kiss stepping between her legs.

Vivian pulled Siobhan's top off of her smirking when she realized the blonde wasn't wearing a bra. Her hands immediately began to massage both of her breasts causing the blonde to moan into Vivian's mouth. Vivian tugged at the waistband of the sweats pulling them down and throwing them across the room quickly followed by Siobhan's black lace thong.

The dark haired woman spread Siobhan's legs wide enjoying the sight before her. Siobhan leaned back propping herself on her elbows her wet center on full display for Vivian. Vivian licked her lips, she couldn't wait to dive in. She slowly leaned in taking Siobhan's nipple into her mouth biting down gently before repeating the same motion on the other side. She kissed her way down her torso before giving Siobhan a long slow agonizing lick where she needed her most.

"Viv" Siobhan said breathlessly. "Please" she begged throwing her head back. Vivian moaned at Siobhan's taste before immediately diving in her pace face and rough as she devoured Siobhan like it was the last time she ever taste her. She gripped the blondes hips tightly her tongue circling around her clit before she inserted it in Siobhan exploring every part of her that she could.

Siobhan moaned loudly her legs wrapping around Vivian's shoulders as her legs began to shake. Vivian never let her pace die down she knew Siobhan was close but Vivian wasn't done. As Siobhan came her legs shaking her moans ragged Vivian's never stop. Her pace increased causing the blonde to scream as her arousal took over drawing her close to her 2nd orgasm.

"Vivian fuck I..." that's all she said before she came again even harder than the first time. Vivian slowed her pace helping her come down from her high. She pulled Siobhan up right as she kissed her passionately. "I love you darling." Vivian said after they pulled away.

The blonde laid her forehead against Vivian's. "I love you Angel." The blonde said kissing her again.

Vivian helped her get dressed and pulled her down gently. The blondes legs giving out slightly. "Vivian!" Siobhan said realizing walking wasn't going to happen. Vivian laughed as she scooped the blonde up and laid her down on the sofa. She cuddled into the blonde turning on their favorite show. Siobhan quickly fell asleep in Vivian's arms with the brightest smile on her face. "Sweet dreams darling." Vivian said smiling down as she continued watching their show.