Prom 2 || JustinB

We arrived at the school, I could hear the music from the parking.

"Aren't you exited?" She asked me with a big smile on her face.

"Ahaha no. I'm just exited to drink my bottle and pretend to be Hannah Montana."

"Lol, I don't think, this time will be the same." She said laughing. And opening the front door, we could see all the students dancing, and for sure I saw Justin and his date dancing.

"Well, I'm going in the backyard, to have fun, want to come?"

"But we just arrived?"

"Yeah but that's enough for me." I said as i pointed the couple.

"Oh, so in one side, stay with my BFF, who will be drunk as fuck and sing some Hanna Montana's songs and in the other side dancing."

"Bitch, I'm coming with you."

"Good choice."

"Wait I'm taking Ry with us, he doesn't have a date." She said as she leaved to take him.

"Yo fellas!"

"Hey Ryry, so having fun?"

"Hell nah."

"Well, leggo, I can't wait to show you, how my angelic voice is."

"Sure." They said at the same time.

❁❁❁

Justin Bieber

"I'm going to take us some drinks." She said while going to the counter.

She was pretty true, but the only one I wanted to see tonight was y/n, I wanted to ask her but the girl came and also I was afraid that y/n might say no, I'll just wait with Chris.

"Did you saw her?"

"Who? Y/n?"

"Yeah, I didn't saw her coming."

"Well, first I don't know why you didn't asked her, I mean you're always together, and second they took Ryan with them before and they went in the park behind the school."

"I was scared okay, and thanks I'll go and talk to her. Can you tell to my "date" that I went home because I wasn't feeling good."

"Nah, do it."

"I love you bro."I say leaving.

❁❁❁

I was in the park behind the school, I could hear some people laughing and one singing, yep I found them, I could see y/n dancing and singing some hannah montana, well she was obviously drunk.

"Hey, guys!"

"OMG LOOK WHO IS HERE, IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER OMG I LOVE YOUR MUSIC YOU ARE SO FUCKING HOT LIKE I COULD JUST LICK ALL YOUR BODY ." Y/N said while hugging me.

"Well, I can see that you are drunk, why didn't you come guys?"

"We didn't have any dates, so we prefer to stay here and have some fun." Y/n's friend said to me.

"Well, we should go home, It's kinda of late."

"BUT WHYY?" y/n whined like a little child.

"Guys, we are all taking my cars i'll drive you home."

"No we are good, I just drunk one beer with Maddie, the one you should take care it's y/n." He said pointing to her, she was laughing and talking to the floor.

"Good luck." She said to me and going to Ry's car and leaving me with a drunk y/n.

❁❁❁

"Oh my gosh, I love your eyes, you have like lot of colors, it's so beautifulll." She said next to me sitting in the car seat.

"I have a question, everyone knows that Miley was pretending to be Hannah, but maybe it was Hannah pretending to be Miley." She said while touching my cheek.

"Your cheek is so soft." She said giggling, well she was drunk but very cute.

I parked the car in my garage and took y/n with me. I sat her in room.

"What are we going to doooooo?"

"I don't know, you must sleep babe."

"Babe, why are you calling me babe, are we together?" She said confused.

"Well, I wish." I said whispering, anyway she's drunk she won't remember everything I say.

"Oh, you wish, well you I know myself very much because you know I'm me, and if you asked me I would say yes." She said chuckling.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you're cute, and you have some abs and yooou know how much I love abs." She said coming closer to me.

"You should probably sleep." I said taking her and putting her in the bed.

❁❁❁

Next part in 20votes and if you like my imagines "Real life" too i'll maybe update early. Please leave comments, I always love it, when you do that guys.

Love you my fellow bad bitches, stay bad.