Wedding|| JustinB

Justin Bieber

I was looking down the alley waiting for Y/n to come. Today, it's our wedding I am so happy to spend the rest of my life with Y/n, she completes me, and I love her with all my heart. She is my everything.

Your Pov

I could hear the music, when I come down the alley I can see Justin
, he was perfect with his costume, he had a tears rolling down his cheek, sometimes I ask how I did get so lucky to have him in my life. I love him so much.

❁❁❁

"You can read your vows."

"Y/n, I'm the happiest man in life because I am with the most beautiful woman in the world, I couldn't ask better, you make my life complete I want to spend the rest of my life with you, with your beautiful smile and all this little things I love. You are the love of my life, and I will always love you."

"Justin, I love you, I don't know how I get so lucky to have you in my life, I will always love you. I love you more than I love chocolates Justin and you know how much I love chocolates. *you could hear the giggles from the peoples* you make me feel special justin like I am the beautiful girl in the world. And I'm so proud of you Justin, for everything you done on life. I love you Justin Drew Bieber."

❁❁❁

"I do." He placed the ring on my finger.

"I do."

"I declare you husband and wife, you can kiss the bride."

Justin kissed my lips, with full of passion.

"Mrs Bieber, I love you."

"I love you too Mr Bieber."

❁❁❁