chapter 11

Three months had passed since Jungkook started his training, and he was gaining popularity for his captivating looks, impressive dance moves, and soulful singing voice. Ji-hyun and Damii, on the other hand, were facing public backlash whenever they were spotted together.

"I can't believe they're still together after everything that's happened," one netizen commented. "Damii is just as guilty as Ji-hyun for not speaking out against his actions."

"I know, right? She's just as bad as him," another agreed.

Jungkook and Taehyung's friendship had blossomed into something more, with their feelings for each other growing stronger each day. Taehyung was now completely obsessed with Jungkook and had become close to his friends as well.

"I ship them so hard!" one fan exclaimed. "They're meant to be!"

"Same here!" another fan agreed. "They're perfect for each other."

One ordinary day, while Jungkook was practicing in his studio, he received a call from his brother, Ji-hyun. Jungkook's eyes darkened in anger as he remembered the same day in his past life when Ji-hyun had schemed against him. Ji-hyun asked Jungkook to meet him at an old warehouse and take the blame for his illegal activities.

 Ji-hyun asked Jungkook to meet him at an old warehouse and take the blame for his illegal activities

"This is karma for Ji-hyun!" one netizen commented. "He deserves everything that's coming to him."

"I'm so glad Jungkook didn't fall for it this time," another agreed. "He deserves so much better than to be blamed for Ji-hyun's actions."

However, Jungkook refused to fall for Ji-hyun's tricks again. He ignored his brother's calls and continued practicing, silencing his phone. Ji-hyun grew frustrated, knowing the police would arrive soon. He had been running an illegal business, transporting girls to different countries, and in his past life, Jungkook had taken the blame.

"Good riddance!" one netizen commented. "Ji-hyun deserves to rot in jail."

"I'm so glad justice is being served," another agreed. "Jungkook deserves to be happy and free from Ji-hyun's schemes."

The police arrived at the warehouse and arrested Ji-hyun, with many media outlets capturing the scene. Jungkook's parents were angry with him for not picking up their calls and not visiting Ji-hyun, but Jungkook was satisfied with the outcome.

"Finally, Ji-hyun is getting what he deserves!" one netizen commented. "Jungkook is better off without him."

"I'm so proud of Jungkook for standing up for himself," another agreed. "He's an inspiration to us all."

The whole of Korea was outraged by Ji-hyun's actions, burning his pictures and banners, and cursing him. Damii was also being investigated for being Ji-hyun's fiancée and potentially knowing about his illegal activities.

"I can't believe she didn't know what was going on," one netizen commented. "She's just as guilty as Ji-hyun."

"I know, right? She's just as bad as him," another agreed.