chapter 2

-Where were you-

Derek finds Scott at his house... he climbs in his window...startling him and Issac who are playing video games.... Derek explains what happened on Beackon Hill ..minus the kiss...

"Is he ok?" Scott asks

"I don't know... he's passed out... I put him on his bed and came to find you..see if you know..." Derek growls.

Scott sees the way Derek's eyes falter and asks,"know what?"

"Why he was trying to ... kill himself?" Derek says... a lump in his throat...he swallows hard.

"What... you're kidding?" Scott says his eyes are wide and he's staring at Derek.

Derek nodds and says,"He was going to step off the cliff when i got there.. then he begged me to tear out his throat..he begged me." red flashes in his eyes when Scott grabs him

"What did you do to him Derek?" Scott yells at him.

"What... nothing... I haven't sein him in weeks.. if he hadn't fallen and cut his knee .. I would never had come across his scent. and...." Derek says and stops not wanting to finish that sentence.

"Ok..damn...lets go see him... Issac stay here for when my mom gets back and explaine to her this ok....It's 2:45 a.m.... she should be home around 3:30: Scott says and gives Issac a hug.

Derek and Scott shift to hybrid form and run ..top speed to Stiles house... when they get to the house ... Derek smells something coming out of the house...he jumps straigth through Stiles's window and sees the boy on the floor... foam coming out of his mouth...his heart beat so faint...

"Scott call an Ambulance...NOW!" Derek screams at him.

Scott jumps in through the window and sees what Derek is screaming about.. he dials 911.. and si talking to the lady on the phone as he watches Derek... he scoops up Stiles head into his lap and is lightly smacking him on the face.

"Stiles look at me... look at me... Scott are they coming...he's not going... Stiles...come on... tell me i'm a sourwolf... please I can't lose you..come on Stiles" Derek says... 

Scott hadn't heard him say that to Stiles.. he was downstairs letting in the paramedics.. they rush up stairs when he tells them where Stiles is....

"Mom...Stiles took an overdose...the ambulance is there... I'll be there soon...don't leave." Scott says over the phone to his mom and hangs up and runs up the stairs... just as Stiles heart stops.

He looks to Derek whos slumped in a corner shaking... the paramedics are  doing CPR and getting the difibulator ready... "Clear". one says as Stiles body shoots upwards... Derek can smell the burnt flesh.. "Clear" and again his body jerks.... then a faint heartbeat. "ok he's back... we have to get him to the hospital NOW" he says as they load him up ..take him down the steps into the Ambulance.. Scott and Derek follow and jump in the back with Stiles.

Scott's calling Stiles dad."Sir... Something has happened to Stiles and we are in an ambulance heading to the hopital" Scott says softly to his phone... he hears only silence and a choking sound.

"Scott what is it.. what's happened to....:" he is saying... when the paramedic yells to the other "We are losing him aagin...I'm not getting a pulse" Stiles' dad is sobbing in the phone,"Scott whats going on?"

"Stiles tried to kill himself...he overdosed on pills" Scott says his voice shaking and cracking. "He left you a note..."

"I'm on my way."  he says....he runs to his partol car turns on his lights ...red and blue flasing through the night to his son't side.