Chapter 6

-Pack is Family-

It's been 2 weeks since Stiles has been released from the hospital... he had some rehab to do to get his legs stronger after his long coma... Derek is there for that...he is always there... Stiles smiles at his sour wolf.... he knows how stupid he was....how much hurt and anguish he caused he loved ones... caused his dad....his mate... He's still pissed at his dad for giving Stiles's journal to Derek... but is really glad he did... so that Derek knew he felt the same way... he knows he always says Derek is emotionally constipated... but he thinks they are both emotionally stunted... Derek when he lost his whole family and Stiles when his mother passed away.. but somehow this made them right for each other...they fit like to puzzle pieces... they completed the other.

Stiles sat in the couch at Hale house... the pack were doing their full moon run through the woods...he was still a little to weak to try the run with them. he sighed and thought how much he missed Derek, even though he was only gone about 20 minutes.. Stiles knew he had to get started on making food the pack would be back soon enough and hungry...each one ate like they where eating for 3 people.. 

He heard a knock on the door from the kitchen.. he walked to the door and opened it... no one was there... he  walked from one end of the porch to the other and saw nothing.. he went back in.. shutting and locking the door. back to the kitchen to get the food fully started.

knock knock, he heard again on the front door.. again when he opened it nothing was there... he stepped out of the door... a cold wind hit him in the face ...it caused a shudder through his whole body.

"Derek? Is it you?" he called into the night..nothing... he turned around to go back through the door and heard something like foot steps coming toward him..he turned around..nothing... he started to trun again toward the door and the sound again... he spun quickly...nothing... he again turned toward the door and gasped a man stood blocking the door... he was tall but lean..not muscled like his Derek...but he was impressive.

"H-hello?" Stiles stutered out.

"Hi Stiles." the man said smiling at stiles. 

"Can I help you?" Stiles asked... once more feeling that shudder through his whole body.

"Oh dear boy, I really think you can help me!" He said still smiling.. his teetch began to grow and his eyes glowed red...like Dereks..but cold ..not warm and loving like Derek's eyes.

Stiles opened his mouth... the man put his hand up infront of Stiles face... the hand changed in front of his eyes... becoming twisted and then the claws grew..long and sharp...the eyes burned redded now... and Stiles thought to himself...'Derek'... and he felt the the claws slash accross his chest and then a fist hit his face hard..then darkness.

"Oh Stiles we are going to have so much fun ...you and I ... and then the real fun will start when Derek shows." The tall man said laughing.

The tall man shut the door...then putting a finger in the cuts he had made on Stiles he wrote one word on the door  ..'COME'... and with that he scooped the unconsious boy into his arms and ran with him into the cold dark night.

Derek was running...fast...his pack behind him... on their full moon run... he suddenly felt a shudder running through his body and then this pain across his chest...he tripped over his own feet...rolling over and over til striking a tree and he screamed in pain.

"STILES!" he yelled....as the pack stopeed and was looking at him.

"Something has happened to Stiles" Derek cried our.....he shifted to alpha... full on wolf.....and he ran... the pack fell farther and farther behind him as he ran to his house.... the smell of blood hit him while he was till over a mile from his house.... Stiles blood....his heart was pounding, when he burst from the tree line toward his house and he saw the door... painted in his mate's blood..one word that said 'COME'... he was growling and howling, when the pack showed up...they too had smelled Stiles' blood before arriving... Scott and Derek went up on the porch..while the rest formed a peremiter around the house... Scott put his hand on the alpha's shoulder...