Chapter 11

-Where do I fitl-

 Stiles had slept for 2 days... never waking... his body just kind of shut down after he let go of the anger and pain... after the wolf left him... the pack took turns sitting by his bed..waiting for him to wake up... they were always next to Derek... he never left his mates side....wouldn't leave his side....nearly ripped Scott in two for even suggesting it.... he would be there when his love opened his eyes... he missed those eyes... he would get lost in those brown swirlling eyes... looking into them made him feel safe.. loved... at peace... all at the same time.... those eyes pulled him out of the lonely private hell, he had crafted for himself... those eyes saved him from the guilt self hatred he felt over his family's deaths... they saved him from self pity he wallowed in after Laura was murdered... in every way and every day.. Stiles had saved him... when he looked in those eyes... he didn't just see the love and lust Stiles felt for him... no he saw the pride and trust he has in Derek... the biggest thing Derek sees in those eyes is strength and courage, that no one can come close to.. Stiles would and has, to protect, jumped in front of werewolves, hunters and witches... those eyes are selfless.... they will give and give till there is nothing left for Stiles.

He's beautiful to Derek... he has the face of an angel.. the mouth of a devil, whi has a very talented forked toungue.... he's always had a sexy body to  Derek... but once he really started training with the pack... that body has become awesome... and Derek knows every inchh of that body... he knows every sweet spot that makes Stiles melt in his hands... Derek smiles to himself... he remembers the day he found Stiles really really sweet spot... the one that made Stiles stop breathing for a moment and couldn't open his eyes let alone talk for ten minutes... that spot gave Derek total mastery over Stiles body.. but at the same time it gave Stiles total mastery of him... he found that spot a week before the alpha kidnapped Stiles... they had planned  to wait till he was eighteen to have sex... but plans never go, well according to plans... it was a full moon and Derek was exploring Stiles and he found that spot...when Stiles had been able to speak again..the things he said...that he begged Derek for and the lust and arousal that poured off of him and assaulted Derek...that enflamed his wolf... he couldn't stop himself.. he scented Stiles body all over ...then he claimed stiles as his own... pushing his fangs down into the skin, where the kneck and shoulder meet and then they made love for 18 hours.... Stiles could only say god I love werewolf stamina... and from that moment on they made love every night... until the alpha took him... Derek can feel his wolf's longing for Stiles... can feel his longing for his mate... every part of him aches to kiss and be kissed back by Stiles... so he waits.... so that his is the first face he mate sees.....so he can see the love in  Derek's eyes... so he can know he is safe.

When Stiles had reverted from being that creature and his scent had changed back to normal... well not one hundered percent normal.... you can't be used by the supernatural like that and be totally norman...to be still totally human... when he smells Stiles now...he smells his mate...his scent...the pack's scent and then... it smells just a little like wolf.... but how.... his pack... their pack don't have the scenses he has..they can smell everything except that little bit of ...wolf?... he had talked to Deaton...but just like Chris...there has never been anything like this before... yeah an alpha's mate takes on the alpha title.... is stronger...even if human... if the alpha is out  or not there...but there has never been in recorded history of Deaton's group...the Argents family history or his family's history.. never has there been a human that has not been bitten... have they ever turned into a wolf...even a distored horror show version that Stiles had shifted into,.... he even asked Deaton if Stiles was fully only human... he said that everything points that to Stiles being only human... but he could be something never seen... or thought long dead...that some unknow supernatural genetics had maybe been passed down to Stiles...  Deaton said the boy could have maybe access to magiks.. though he didn't see the tell tele signs of this... he even said it could be love..that there is nothing natural or supernatural that even comes close to the power of love... but he said that all that came from Stiles when he was that creature was anger and pain.