2

Louis: Hey stranger. Are you okay?

Unknown number: Why do you keep messaging me?

Louis: Because I want to see if you're okay. The text you sent me had me worried.

Unknown number: Look that was meant for someone else. I'm really sorry I sent it to you.

Louis: Whoever you are.... Please know that you can trust me.

Unknown number: I would accept your offer but...

Louis: But what?

Unknown number: I have trust issues. Too many people used me. Please understand Louis.

Louis: You used my name. I know you trust me somewhat.

Unknown number: You have no idea how many times I sighed, reading these. You don't even know me and you won't give it up.

Louis: Because I'm concerned about you. Please at least tell me your name. I told you mine.

Unknown number: I'm facepalming myself currently. I'll tell you in due time. If I can trust you.

Louis: Fair enough I guess. But at least tell me what's going on?

Unknown number: Bye, I have to go

Unknown number: and no. Maybe in due time.

Louis: Fine. Bye stranger.

Unknown number: Bye Lou.

Louis: You called me Lou. You are getting comfortable with me. I can tell :) but anyway...

Louis: Bye.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I will be adding actually story to it so I'll have a mix of texts and a storyline. I hope you guys like it and I'm sorry if they're really short. I'm trying (and failing) to make them longer.

Anyway thanks for reading and I love you all so much!

Baaiii, stay beautiful. :)
(*'▽'*)♪