Part Two

Begin Again
Edited
Chapter Two

Nathan
I let Amelia walk inside before I had. I held the door open for her to walk in, she had her bag over her shoulder. After she walked in, I walked in behind her closing the door behind me, locking it.

"Wow! Fremantle has been kind to you." Amelia smiled as she saw the inside. "Wow! I reckon I'd get quite, oh my god." She walked towards the balcony that connected into the lounge dining. "Nathan you can see the ocean from here." I leaned against the wall, she was in my house and had so many ways fantasies of how I'd get her into bed. However, none of them included Sarah Evans passing. I just saw her in the hospital a day ago, I never thought that be the last time I'd ever see her.

"Wow! Nathan this is amazing." She had a wide smile on her face. As she walked back in closing the door behind her. "I don't want to be a bitch Nathan but this house makes me wanna become a gold digger." She joked. "Don't worry I won't be." Amelia continues.

"I don't care what you are to me as long as I can do this." I pulled her in close and pressed my lips against hers. "I can't wait any longer." She places her hand on my cheek.

"I legitimately begged you to take the pain from me by turning it to pleasure, I think I'm more of the desperate one here Nathan." She whispers softly, placing her hand on my neck. "I can't wait." I responded by pressing my lips against hers. I pulled her ever so close, our lips make the perfect sync, I hoisted her up and she immediately wrapped her legs around my waist.

I walked towards the bedroom, bumping into walls, and breaking certain objects, reaching the door I kicked it open with my foot.

I walked inside and laid her on my bed, climbing on top of Amelia. Amelia pulled away, catching her breath, and I went to her neck, as my hands ran all over her body, moving underneath her shirt.

I wasn't stopping. "I'm not stopping." I groaned. "I've been waiting for 10 years." I continued down her neck. I left a few hickeys here and there, my hand reached the hem of her shirt, ripping into half and continuing down her body.

I paused once I reached her jean button, "Amelia?" I asked she nodded closing her eyes and biting her lip, begging for me to do it.

I ripped her out of her jeans, she pulled my shirt over my head, and I threw it to the ground. "How long?" She asked.

"Seven years!" I responded. "You?"

"Ten." I stopped looking into her orbs. "I've only laid with one person and it was you." She smiles softly. "No on one else appeared decent for me."

"I may have slept with other women! But no one compared to the masterpieces we made when we fuk." Amelia chuckled. "I reckon we could have made the greatest painting." She tried to hold in her laughter.

"Fuck I've missed your goofiness! Now shut up and put your hands on me." I didn't wait long and followed her demands. I kissed down her stomach and unclasped her bra throwing it to the floor, made my way back to her lips.

Amelia grabbed a tug of my hair pulling me back. "Please, do it and don't you dare be gentle." I smirked. "Nathan don't you dare be a gentleman neither." She continued.

Amelia reached up and met me in the middle. "As you wish!" I smirked pushing her down against the bed, roughly.

I quickly removed the rest of our clothing. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"Fuck yes!" I smiled aiming myself at her entrance. "Nath" I cut her off, as I slammed my dick deep inside using the back board from the bed.

Amelia reached up. "Holy shit!" She moans, digging her nails into my back. I grabbed one of her hands and holding it in my against the bed board. "Oh god!" She moans, as I deeply penetrate her, feeling her tightness around my harden cock.