Part Seven

Amelia

Two days until we say our final goodbyes to my mother. "How are you?" Nathan asked as he rolled over and faced me. "I've noticed you've changed a little bit, what's wrong?" He asked, he's been given personal leave from the club and since he was unconscious during the last game, he's probably not going back for a while. 

 "I have to bury my mum in two days. I'm not ready, it's too soon. I really don't want to do this." I admit, rolling on my back. " I hate the idea of seeing her go down in the ground." I wiped a tear, that fell down. "I thought I would be alright but I'm not." He leans up on his forearm facing me, he places his hand on my cheek. 

His eyes were like oceans. He had so much in just the way he looked at me, everything he does just fixes my soul. "I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere. We will get through this together." He smiles, pressing his lips against my forehead. "Come on, as much as I would like to stay in bed with you all day and do things, we probably shouldn't." He smiles, looking at me. "Come on." He smiles, I nodded. We were about to get up when we heard shouting in the kitchen. 

Nathan and I both faced one another. "I didn't know Jesse was here?" I asked getting out of bed, as we both suspected it was Danielle and Jesse once again arguing. "It's not even nine oclock, in the morning, we need to do something." 

Nathan groans getting out of bed. I watched Nathan walk towards his closet getting dressed in his causal clothing. "Stop watching me." He complained, as he buttoned up his crewneck sweater. 

I rolled my eyes getting out of bed and putting his shirt on from last night with my grey trackies. "I can see you watching me Nathan." I smirked. "If I can't watch you then you, my darling can't watch me." He shakes his head, engulfing me in his arms. 

We had our lips inches from one another. "Nathan?" I whispered, he shakes his head. I placed my hand on his back, feeling his muscles. "Do that again." I asked, he looked confused. 

"Engulf me in your arms again." I begged, giving him a chuckle. "I enjoyed that! It felt like a cinderella moment." I admit, he smiles as he spun me out and back into his embrace. "However, I enjoyed that much more." I giggled.

Jesse

I pulled Danielle into my room hoping to not wake Amelia and Nathan. "Why do you have to be so damn difficult?" I asked her running my fingers through my hair. "I'm not talking to anyone, god sakes don't you trust me?" 

Danielle scoffed looking away from me. "I don't know if I can. Jesse, you've been talking to other girls." I rolled my eyes at her. "Don't you roll your eyes at me Jesse, I know you're talking to your 'fans' you stay up all night talking to her." Danielle walked out of the bedroom and I followed her out and we reached the kitchen. 

"Danielle, I'm not talking anyone." I lied, I was. I've been talking to this girl named Bailey, who turns out to be a fan and is best friends with Amelia. However, they're gone a little separated in their ways. "I promise you that." I continued my lie, when I hear the bedroom open. "Now will you shut up, you've woken Amelia and Nathan. I could loose my place if you continue to argue with me." 

Amelia walks in with Nathan behind her. "No you won't Jesse. You have a place here for a long as you need to." Amelia reassures me, I thank her. "What's happened?" She asked reaching up to grab a mug. 

"That's none of your business." Danielle scoffed, which made Amelia give her a look. "This is just between me and my boyfriend." I looked at Nathan, who held his hands up and gave me a look to stay out of it. 

"Well Danielle, when you're in my house." She looks over at Nathan who nodded. "When you're in my house talking so disrespectfully towards a friend who I consider to be like a brother to me." I gave her a smile. "It is my business, now what's the problem?"