Part Three

Nathan
Game day! Yay, so it was the first one in a while. Well for me anyways. Amelia wasn't going to be able to make it

However, Amelia had a funeral to sort out. "Hey let Amelia know I'm sorry for her loss." Justin smiled as he walked in. "We're wearing the black arm bands for her today." Justin smiled, I smiled back. This club was always so supportive of me, I'm so glad. So many people had to move clubs because they're not supported or coached properly.

However, I've got them both in Fremantle!

"Thank you Justin. I'll let her know!" I replied with a smile walking away into the change rooms.

It's been nearly two weeks since Amelia came back. It's been the best weeks of my life.

Whenever I stayed the night at her place, unfortunately I'd have to sleep with Harry or on the couch never with Amelia. However, looking back at it we were only young when we dated. I'm older than her by a few years, so it was harder, but I loved her then and I love her now.

Yeah! People thought it was a bit weird! However, we never did anything out of the ordinary, we only held hands never anything more. I was very respectful towards her and I think that's why Sarah liked me and approved of the relationship even though she had her doubts and kept an intense eye on me. She told me once 'I'd rather her be with you then any other one of Harry's friends! Since you been with her you've changed and you've proven yourself to be a very respectful man.'

"I remember that smile." I turn seeing David behind me. "How is she?" David asked.

"Alright! Sore, but that can't be help." I smirked, while David just let out a chuckle. "I was smiling at this note." I pulled it out handing it to him.

"Good luck today Nathan! Yours forever Amelia x" I smiled. "She's a keeper Nathan." David continued as he handed me back the note and I placed it inside my locker.

I turn to see Jesse and Reece come in. "Hey Nat, how's everything?" Reece asked, as he came over to David and I.

"Yeah how's Amelia? The last time I saw her she was a bit sore." He winked. "You gotta lay the deets down." I turned to face him.

"Haven't you got a stalker to stalk Jess?" I smirked pulling my socks off to put my footy socks on. "How is your stalker today?"

"Dunno, haven't been tagged." As soon as he said tagged his phone beeped. "Well, I take that back." He chuckles pulling his phone out. "Nope it's just Danielle, and my mum thankfully." He grins, putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Does Danielle know you've got yourself a stalker?" I asked, he shrugs his shoulders.

"Oh but you can't forget the one from wasn't it last week?" David added into the conversation as he closed the locker. "Where it said 'Jesse you're the reason we love, we fight and will always believe in love' That's the one." He chuckled as he earns a slap playfully on his shoulder by Jesse.

"Yeah haven't you gone to the cops about it?" Reece asked.

"It's a little creepy not gonna lie, but it's more annoying! She's I think it's a girl, has made these accounts for her stories about me on instagram. I've taken a look at some of them, not gonna lie they are good but god creepy." Jesse replies, giving us an update.

"Could you imagine if it was someone we knew all along." I questioned. "Amelia has a friend who has a crush on you but I don't think she's your stalker." I continued.

"What's her name?" Jesse asked pulling out his phone. "I've been trying to find her main account, she's got so many."

"I have no idea what her insta is! But her name is Bailey I think." I stated as Jesse typed away on his phone.