Part Four

Nathan
"Oh Nathan." I looked down at her as I ran my fingers across her heat. "Mhmm." Amelia moans, closing her eyes leaning back.

"Look at me." I demanded and Amelia opens her eyes and places her hand on my cheek. "I love you." I whispered as I watched her.

"Oh god." Amelia continues, "Nathan."
I felt her release over my fingers,
I pulled back and leaned down to kiss her.

"I think I need a shower." Amelia pulls back.

"I can give you one." I smirk, moving down in between her legs and sucking on her juices.

———

"Oh god." She smiles as she held onto the bed sheets. "Nathan don't oh god." And she came again, I smiled as I sucked on all her juices.

I climbed on top of her. "It's like riding a bike isn't it?" She paused as she swallowed. "We remember what to do alright!" She smiles, caressing my cheek.

"Yeah! Like we could forget." I chuckled leaning down to kiss her.

"I'm glad you didn't fall in love with anyone else." Amelia smiled, as I moved to lay besides her holding her in my arms. "I was so frighten that I was walking into your life and would have to fight someone to get to be with you." Amelia continued.

"If I was with someone I'd break up with them on the spot! If you walked back into my life I'd never dare to date anyone else while you're here." I pulled in her closer, our forehead touching. "I loved you as a child, that was just a teenage love, but I still love you as an adult and that's the best kind of love." Amelia smiles.

"I remember when Harry first told me you had a crush on me." Amelia recalls. "He was like more protective of you then me." I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah he was wasn't he! I remember walking in and he's like don't you hurt my best mate and making me hate you." Amelia and I let a chuckle escape our lips.

"I love you Nathan." I smiled. "I won't call you Nat, if that's what it is." I shook my head. "I know you as Nathan Fyfe, the rest know you as Nat." I laid my hand on her back pulling her closer.

"I wouldn't assume anything different." I removed myself from her and opened the bedside table digging around in the dark with minimal light from the moon and street lights. "Now, I've been waiting for the right moment but if I'm being honest I'm not very patient when it comes to these things." I grabbed it and turned the light on from the bedside table.

"Nathan, what are you doing?" I turn seeing Amelia cover her eyes. "It's so bright." She quinces at the brightness. "I'd you can pleasure me without needing light why do you need to turn the light on to do whatever it is your doing." I climbed back into bed besides her. "Well that's better you do block from of the light." She smiles, laying her head back on her pillow looking at me.

"Are you done? I'm trying to be romantic here! So close your eyes." She giggles and closes her eyes, with her hands underneath her head. "I love you, that's common knowledge." She chuckled. "I always said if you ever returned to me, I'd never let you leave me again." I opened the ring box looking at the sapphire ring inside.

"Now I'm asking you what you've got planned for the rest of your life? Because I want you as my wife." I watched her lips curve into a smile, before she folded them into one another. "Hand me your left hand." I sat up as she handed me her left hand.

"Now open your eyes." She opened her eyes looking at the ring in my finger. "Amelia will you marry me?" She let's a few tears fall. "Is that a yes?" She nods sniffling trying to prevent the tears falling.

"Of course it's a yes! Nathan! Yes yes yes a million times yes." She pulled me in for a hug, I pulled her on my lap. "Yes, yes, yes." She continues as she pulled back and wrapped her arms around my neck. "A million times yes." She continues. We both had the same look in one another's eyes.