Part Six

Amelia
It was game day and I was going to the game with my brother Harry. Darcy wasn't coming to the game today she was sleeping over a friends house, her best friend in particular. I thought it was cute when she told me that, reminded me of the times I went to Kiara's place as a kid, she lived next door and we were so close from the first day I moved in besides her, I remember everything like when she used to say 'accidently' threw a ball at me. She used to say that she thought I was her brother Henry, coming home from work. They didn't get along either and I've never met him, he moved out at sixteen and they were never in contact with one another again in away she loved Harry as a brother as much as me and Harry didn't get along as children, he was always sweet on Kiara, she used think that he had a crush on her but he was very much in love with his highschool girlfriend at the time Grace. 

"Hey you alright?" Harry asked as we arrived, I hadn't realised how quickly we arrived at the stadium. "You looked faraway?" He continued asking, as he placed his hand on my shoulder stopping me from walking. 

"I'm alright I was just thinking about Kiara." He smiles at me softly, as a single tear fell down my cheek. "I just remember me going to Kiara's house when we were kids and seeing Darcy go to her best friends house for a sleepover just reminded me of Kiara." Harry pulled me in for a small hug as he was about to pull away, I gripped hard onto his jacket preventing him from pulling back. 

We stood like that for a few moments as I silently cried on my big brothers chest about my the memories that I can no longer make with my best friend. "Hey, it's alright." Harry pulled back, wiping the tears from my eyes and kissing my forehead. "If it's hurting you, we can always go home, I'm sure Nathan won't mind." He looks down at me. "I don't think he cares if you come to his games or not, he lost you for ten years all I think he wants with you is something I will not talk about with my sister." I chuckled at my brothers attempt to cheer me up. 

"No it's seems like forever since I last saw a game live." I told him, he smiles nodding. "Ready?" I asked as we walked alongside one another and headed inside the stadium. 

"Does anyone know that you're his fiance?" Harry asked, as he said that a couple of the supporters recognised me from the open training. "Oops." He asked as he noticed the couple of elder supporters smiling and pointing in our direction. 

"You just had to ask didn't you?" I groaned in annoyance. Soon what started off as two elder people, became a small army. "I hate you Harry." I joked, as we made our way through the crowd and to our seats. "Never thought that this would happen." I continued, he faced me and smiled. 

"You're engaged to Nathan Fyfe, what did you expect would happen?" He asked as he gave Jesse and Nathan a wave and I blew a kiss to Nathan. "I still can't believe that you're engaged to him. He was once just a guy that you used to run away from, I wonder what changed?" 

"I grew tits probably." I chuckled, Harry did the same. 

"I don't think it was that. I remember early on in his affections towards you." I looked at Harry, as he thought about the old days. "It had to have started when you started liking that guy in your grade what was his name?" 

"Oh my god, you mean Joseph?" I asked, I had completely forgotten that I had a crush on Joseph, I completely forgot about that guy, I hadn't thought about him in fifteen years. "Was it because Becca and I had that fight" I paused and put quotation marks around the word fight. "That fight where I was slammed into the lockers because I had a crush on Becca's boyfriend?" 

"Yeah that's right." Harry chuckled. "I remember you coming into the kitchen after school and he was with me in the lounge, you were trying to high the bruise on your cheek where you were punched and you were kinda hunched over like the hunchback from notre dame." I almost sat out my drink when I heard him use that analogy. "Well you were." I swallowed before I chuckled.